The Creator

5.4 "The Straw That Broke The Camel's Back"

And the figure, hidden in the black night and gray storm clouds, whispers low...so very low, yet melodious. The loneliness, the isolation, the fear, the unknown, sorrow, grief, remorse...everything, everything, everything....it washes away like the rain. The whispering continues, and Jim and Goffe take in the news with warmth flooding into their cold bodies. This is it. 

I don't know about you Goffe, but don't you think the whispering sounds like this...  ;)

Alfred's Alliance

Alfred: 87.72%

Tower: 87.56%

AVG: 87.64%

Chasmmi's Circle

Chasmmi: 56.40%

Films: 72.42%

AVG: 64.41%

ChD's Covenant

ChD: 76.54%

Blankments: 44.86%

AVG: 60.70%

The Equation Sensation

Jim Shorts: 69.74%

Goffe: 73.24%

AVG: 71.49%

The Shadowgods

Acsc1312: 52.40%

Gizmo: 64.51%

Olive: 52.40%

AVG: 56.44%

Tawasal's Gathering

Tawasal: 71.14%

fmpro: 65.09%

Grim22: 65.09%

AVG: 67.11%

As you can clearly see, our team is clearly a class above everyone else. It's just a matter of time before the rest of the teams fall by the wayside.

...Jim Shorts wanders through the forest, Goffe by his side. They stop to take shelter from the rain, and a figure comes to them in the late night (or perhaps it's still day...it's too dark to tell). Jim braces for an attack, not recognizing the figure. But it draws no weapons, only raises a lone finger. And with the finger, it silences the rain around the duo. Jim and Goffe say nothing, only watch. And the figure, hidden in the black night and gray storm clouds, whispers low...so very low, yet melodious. The loneliness, the isolation, the fear, the unknown, sorrow, grief, remorse...everything, everything, everything....it washes away like the rain. The whispering continues, and Jim and Goffe take in the news with warmth flooding into their cold bodies. This is it. 

If you want me to stay I will, but I missed last weeks game.

Even though you missed last week its not the end of the world. You have some points to use for buying immunities and that mixed with Benevolance from Tower and Alfred will keep you in the game for next week no harm no foul.

The worst case scenario would be that you get cast into the challenge and have to fight for survival there.

If you survive the challenge (either by winning or not being in it, you will likely be placed into another team before the weekend begins.

With regards to this week's scores, Alfred and Tower showed their prowess at PTA limited release questions. Kudos on that point, however, such skill will not save you every week... oh wait this is BOA :(

So Creator which of the following shall be fucking us all over this week?

The Armstrong Lie

Documentary

Sony Classics  
At Berkeley

Documentary

Zipporah Films  
Best Man Down

Comedy / Drama

Magnolia  
The Book Thief

Drama

Fox 4
A Case of You (on Wed.)

Romantic Comedy

IFC 1
Finding Mr. Right

Foreign

China Lion 3
The Ghosts In Our Machine

Documentary

Ghosts Media, Inc.  
Go For Sisters

Drama / Thriller

Variance Films 2
How I Live Now

Action Drama

Magnolia  
Paris Countdown

Foreign

Screen Media  
People of a Feather

Documentary

First Run  
Reaching for the Moon

Drama

Wolfe Releasing  
The Starving Games

Comedy

Ketchup Entertainment

Edited by chasmmi

Me this season:

xVyoSl.jpg

I have like zero time to even read all these posts or look at scores

Omg tell me about it. I have like scarce time to run the game this season, hence the potential sloppiness of it at times this season (as opposed to its usual glorified greatness)