CaptainJackSparrow

Rank the Disney movies

DumboJungle BookLion KingDinosaurBambiLady and the TrampFox and the HoundEmperors New GrooveTarzan101 DalmatiansCinderellaLittle MermaidSnow WhiteLilo and StitchTangledOliver and CompanyTreasure PlanetMulanHunchbackHerculesAtlantisMeet the RobinsonsBrother BearChicken LittleHome on the Range

My Top 22 (post Frozen update):

1. Aladdin

2. Frozen 

3. The Little Mermaid

4. Mulan

5. The Lion King

6. Beauty and the Beast

7. Wreck It-Ralph

8. The Emperor's New Groove

9. Tangled

10. The Hunchback of Notre Dame

11. The Jungle Book

12. Pinocchio

13. Lilo and Stitch

14. Bambi

15. 101 Dalmatians

16. Treasure Planet/Atlantis tie

18. Cinderella

19. Snow White

20. Dumbo

21. Meet the Robinsons

22. The Princess and the Frog

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1

My top 20 are:

[*]The Lion King [*]Pinocchio [*]The Jungle Book [*]Aladdin [*]Mulan [*]Hercules [*]The Little Mermaid [*]Wreck-It Ralph [*]Beauty and the Beast [*]Robin Hood [*]Fantasia [*]The Sword in the Stone [*]Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs [*]101 Dalmations [*]The Hunchback of Notre Dame [*]Fantasia 2000 [*]The Princess and the Frog [*]Meet the Robinsons [*]Dumbo [*]Tarzan

The Lion King101 DalmatiansAladdinPinocchioBeauty and the BeastThe LIttle MermaidLady and the TrampCinderellaThe Hunchback of Notre DameThe Princess and the FrogTarzanThe Great Mouse DetectivePeter PanBoltThe Emperor's New GrooveThe Rescuers Down UnderSnow White and the Seven DwarfsBambiThe Many Adventures of Winnie the PoohRobin HoodThe Black CauldronHerculesPocahontasTangledThe Sword in the StoneSleeping BeautyThe Fox and the HoundThe AristocatsWreck-It RalphOliver & CompanyThe Jungle BookDinosaurAlice in WonderlandThe RescuersLilo & Stitch

Top 20

1.The Lion King

2.Aladdin

3.Dumbo

4.Wreck-it Ralph

5.Beauty and the Beast

6.The Jungle Book

7.Emperor's New Groove

8.Fantasia

9.Frozen

10.Pinnochio

11.Lilo & Stitch

12.101 dalmatians

13.Tangled

14.Hercules

15.Tarzan

16.The Little Mairmaid

17.Peter Pan

18.Bambi

19.The Princess and the Frog

20.Sleeping Beauty

• Like 1

My top  Disney Films are as  follows :(Lol Might be a lil more than 20)The Lion King20,000  Leagues Under the SeaAladdin,Beauty and The  BeastDavey CrockettMary PoppinsThe Shaggy Dog(Original)PinocchioThe Little MermaidThe Jungle BookThe IncrediblesTarzanDumboSnow White and the Seven DwarfsThe Princess and the FrogThe Love BugHercules.MulanDucktales MovieRobin HoodFantasiaFinding NemoThe Sword in the StoneFantasia 2000101 Dalmations 

What Frozen above Aladdin..Your getting the bearhug for that one lol :P

Hee heee

Don't get me wrong Aladdin is absolutely fantastic and one of my favorites for sure but Frozen is nearly flawless imo and right up there on my all-time Top 5 movie list, let alone Disney animation. 

• Like 2

Good list overall (you and I both have the proper respect for Frozen) but why so low on Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King?

Being 8 and 10 out of 53 isn't low at all... especially when they've made so many great ones. 

My top 20 animated classics:

1. The Lion King

2. Frozen

3. Fantasia

4. The Little Mermaid

5. Beauty and the Beast

6. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

7. Sleeping Beauty

8. Dumbo

9. Tangled

10. Peter Pan

11. Pinocchio

12. Bambi

13. Aladdin

14. Wreck-It Ralph

15. The Hunchback of Notre Dame

16. Cinderella

17. The Great Mouse Detective

18. Mulan

19. 101 Dalmatians

20. The Princess and the Frog

If I included anything made by Disney, Mary Poppins would easily be in the top three too though. 

Being 8 and 10 out of 53 isn't low at all... especially when they've made so many great ones. 

My top 20 animated classics:

1. The Lion King

2. Frozen

3. Fantasia

4. The Little Mermaid

5. Beauty and the Beast

6. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

7. Sleeping Beauty

8. Dumbo

9. Tangled

10. Peter Pan

11. Pinocchio

12. Bambi

13. Aladdin

14. Wreck-It Ralph

15. The Hunchback of Notre Dame

16. Cinderella

17. The Great Mouse Detective

18. Mulan

19. 101 Dalmatians

20. The Princess and the Frog

If I included anything made by Disney, Mary Poppins would easily be in the top three too though. 

I mean low in relative terms of course. Anything that makes a top ten in this category is impressive. It's just that The Lion King seems to be the consensus number one here by a significant margin and it barely cracked his list at ten.

Don't get me wrong Aladdin is absolutely fantastic and one of my favorites for sure but Frozen is nearly flawless imo and right up there on my all-time Top 5 movie list, let alone Disney animation. 

Wow you make me want to see frozen really bad now Frozen fan friend..Never seen a CGI

flick yet to rival anything Disney made in the 90s. We will see if I come out of frozen given it such a high rank.

Im very anxious to see it. Is it on DVD yet?

Aladdin is definitely amongst my top 10-top 20 films of all time.. Cozy ronddavueeee. Candlelight or twooooooo

Wejust cant forget about love!......

Your going to love this guy...prince Ali-faboulous heeee .Ali-la babwaaaaaaa  ;)

There's only 1 winnerTHE LION KING

Oh yes....I consider its Disneys greatest wonder of all time. I mean its so majestic it can bring grown men and women

to tears even when you watch this on a regular tv screen. Its that good.. The music was just as epic too as

the freaking story and  pacing...

" YOu said you'd always be there for meeeeeeeeee!!" " But your nottttttttttt!" " Andddd And its my faulttttttt!"

Remember the KING FOREVER Fellow Disney brothers and Sisters..  I dont think we will ever see its equal

Disney screwed over too many incredible creative geniuses to make something like this again.

Katzenburg of Dreamworks now was also a major contributor who got screwed and had to sue to be given his due.

So sad how alot of artists, producers, and creative geniuses were treated and the  TLK

mmade disney over 15 billion Im sure and growing from the franchise

Wow you make me want to see frozen really bad now Frozen fan friend..Never seen a CGI

flick yet to rival anything Disney made in the 90s. We will see if I come out of frozen given it such a high rank.

Im very anxious to see it. Is it on DVD yet?

Aladdin is definitely amongst my top 10-top 20 films of all time.. Cozy ronddavueeee. Candlelight or twooooooo

Wejust cant forget about love!......

Your going to love this guy...prince Ali-faboulous heeee .Ali-la babwaaaaaaa  ;)

Frozen is still out in theaters (it actually finished #2 at the box office this week despite already being out for 11 weeks). The digital copy comes out February 25th with the DVD and Blu-ray set for a March 18th release date (I've already bought the soundtrack and pre-ordered the movie lol). I cannot express how amazing it truly is. I'm with you on being disappointed for most of their recent stuff  (Tangled being somewhat of an exception for me) but man does Frozen really shine bright even when comparing it to all-time Disney greats!

Good list overall (you and I both have the proper respect for Frozen) but why so low on Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King?

It's just a position, it's not like BatB and TLK are many times worse than others. I just didn't enjoy them as much as others. Beauty was good for the most part, but it was a tad boring. TLK is great, but animals are not exactly my favourite thing. 

Edited by portgas