Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Fancyarcher

Logan | aka The Wolverine 3 | March 3, 2017 | Second Trailer on Page 53

cookie    6,926
On 2017-03-10 at 1:39 AM, Chewy said:

IT'S SO BAD AND THIS IS SO GOOD. THE JAPAN ONE IS WORSE THAN ORIGINS

That statement is as repulsive as your avatar.

dignam    211

Congrats to Logan. Now offically the most successful movie from the wolverine franchise (WW).

• Like 6

Arlborn    7,605
49 minutes ago, dignam said:

Congrats to Logan. Now offically the most successful movie from the wolverine franchise (WW).

Already?

Very well deserved.

Edited by Arlborn

iJackSparrow    5,040
55 minutes ago, dignam said:

It deserves to gross more than all the other X-Men films but Deadpool imho. 

• Like 2

dignam    211
22 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Already?

Very well deserved.

Worldwide

Logan:                                   $438,268,852   

X-Men Origins Wolverine:       $373,062,864     

The Wolverine:                      $414,828,246     

Edited by dignam
  • Like 4

DeeCee    15,374

Just AUD190,000 behind Kong last weekend in Australia. 

• Like 1

The Futurist    22,178

The first cut of the movie was way more violent than what we got and it was toned down a lot.

Edited by The Futurist

Neno    68
On 3/9/2017 at 2:21 AM, Manchester by the Tree said:

As someone who is not into superheroes, I would say the Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool were both equally unknown before their movies were made.

worldwide, general audience speaking sure. But deadpool certainly enjoyed more popularity in superhero world, with geeks and mostly with cosplayers. I can only speak from my own experience, but I certainly knew about Deadpool long time before it ever go mainstream. And I pretty much knew nothing much about Guardians of the Galaxy, it's property, and I never really meet or heard some talking about it prior announcing it it there will be  a movie. So I think it's safe to say, Deadpool had it's own fanbase before it. Deadpool even had it's own video game. But again, Deadpool as R rated unknown property versus Guardians of Galaxy as PG13 rated unknown property are close from that perspective. 

cheesypoofs    1,263

I was looking at the Wolverine vs Wolverine vs Wolverine showdown on bom, and I found it pretty interesting that despite the 69% drop in its 2nd weekend, origins weekend drops after that were actually pretty good. I know it doesn't mean much but I thought it was interesting. 

Eevin    2,733
8 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

I was looking at the Wolverine vs Wolverine vs Wolverine showdown on bom, and I found it pretty interesting that despite the 69% drop in its 2nd weekend, origins weekend drops after that were actually pretty good. I know it doesn't mean much but I thought it was interesting. 

Yeah...still, the second weekend is the most important drop. Even if a film has great legs after its second weekend, if it drops 70% it's probably never going to recover. 

• Like 1

cheesypoofs    1,263
On 3/9/2017 at 7:39 PM, Chewy said:

IT'S SO BAD AND THIS IS SO GOOD. THE JAPAN ONE IS WORSE THAN ORIGINS

I went and saw Great Wall I have immunity on this issue

I wouldn't call the Wolverine worse than origins, although I do think origins isn't TOO bad until the 3rd act (note that I said too bad lol). But yeah, Logan is no doubt the best of the 3.

cheesypoofs    1,263
1 minute ago, Eevin said:

Yeah...still, the second weekend is the most important drop. Even if a film has great legs after its second weekend, if it drops 70% it's probably never going to recover. 

That is true, I just remembered it as having bad legs the entire run. 

• Like 1

Blaze Heatnix    1,374

Our old man Logan has made 524 million worldwide so far.

The pattern for the Wolverine trilogy is really awesome.

The RT scores kept increasing. Origins: 38%, The Wolverine: 69%, Logan: 92%.

The boxoffice kept increasing. Origins: 373 million, The Wolverine: 414 million, Logan: 524 million

Budget kept decreasing. Origins: 150 million, The Wolverine: 120 million, Logan: 97 million

• Like 4

vc2002    6,431

Logan is really beloved on the internet, but its boxoffice legs are really just average. 57% second wknd drop and 54% third wknd drop.

Blaze Heatnix    1,374
44 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Logan is really beloved on the internet, but its boxoffice legs are really just average. 57% second wknd drop and 54% third wknd drop.

Well, it's not easy to be R rated and face huge competition from Kong, Beauty and the Beast and soon Power Rangers.

It's also holding better than several X-Men movies, despite these movies getting pg-13 ratings. Logan is fighting a hard fight in movie and box office. It's already a hit, though. :)

• Like 5

The47th    670
7 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Our old man Logan has made 524 million worldwide so far.

The pattern for the Wolverine trilogy is really awesome.

The RT scores kept increasing. Origins: 38%, The Wolverine: 69%, Logan: 92%.

The boxoffice kept increasing. Origins: 373 million, The Wolverine: 414 million, Logan: 524 million

Budget kept decreasing. Origins: 150 million, The Wolverine: 120 million, Logan: 97 million

King of profitability.

• Like 2