Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

Doesn't matter if she was annoying. It would be stupid to see Sam back with Mikeala after all the shit he did for Carly and got dumped by her previously.

Well, considering Mikaela just vanished after the events in TF2... and anyway, this is TF. Not all things have to make sense :lol:

All you ever need to know about this project in one post, when this thread gets to 200-400 pages I want it bumped constantly when people ask why Transformers 5,6,7, reboot for three more happens.

Isn't that the reason all franchises exist and movies get made?  How is TF any different.

• Like 1

I can imagine where this goes....1) Sam, Carly and Mikeala which creates awkward moments and jokes.2) New Autobots without explanation where they come from.3) The old military convoy returns but The Rock gets casted and they all play second fiddle to him.4) Cade's daughter and boyfriend get cut. She only appears for an ass shot. Speaking of which....5) Ass shots of Mikeala and Carly.6) More names like Deep Wang.7) Stanley Tucci. Which I actually don't mind.8) Explosions. Explosions everywhere.9) Unicron will be one of the creators that betrayed the others. Just watch.10) Unicron will explode in front of earth but the planet won't be harmed just like Cybertron's gravitation pull didn't squash earth in Dark of the Moon despite being so close. Or.....11) Unicron is a cloud.

• Like 1

I can imagine where this goes....1) Sam, Carly and Mikeala which creates awkward moments and jokes.2) New Autobots without explanation where they come from.3) The old military convoy returns but The Rock gets casted and they all play second fiddle to him.4) Cade's daughter and boyfriend get cut. She only appears for an ass shot. Speaking of which....5) Ass shots of Mikeala and Carly.6) More names like Deep Wang.7) Stanley Tucci. Which I actually don't mind.8) Explosions. Explosions everywhere.9) Unicron will be one of the creators that betrayed the others. Just watch.10) Unicron will explode in front of earth but the planet won't be harmed just like Cybertron's gravitation pull didn't squash earth in Dark of the Moon despite being so close. Or.....11) Unicron is a cloud.

Ah, please no. He would ruin everything. Just bring Duhamel's character back.
Just re-watched TF4. I liked it even better this time. It holds on its own. Shia's disappearance didn't bother me as much and Marky Mark was actually decent. I liked the father-daughter-bf awkward situations even tho the movie itself was much darker than previous ones. Bay is a God in creating action spectacle. Not too fond on Dinobots tho. Once again the score was awesome, I really really like that Imagine Dragons track and how it is incorporated in the OST itself. Really hope Bay returns for the fifth one.
  • Like 2

If they bring back Ratchet, then all of this will be fine in my book.

• Like 1

Could this go under $200M DOM?

I think so. TF4 seems to have sold around 27-28 million tickets, which is around 10 million lower than TF3 which was already a good ways down from TF2. I could see TF5 falling to the low 20's, if not high teens. TF4 doesn't seem to have gotten a very good audience response when compared to the others.

^Don't forget the return of the twins.

Only way I'd buy a ticket at this point. (Just to see the trainwreck)

• Like 1

I don't believe this. He said he wouldn't come back for the fourth one and eventually he did come back. By the way, has anybody ever directed five consecutive films in a franchise? Can't think of anybody (unless you count LOTR and The Hobbit as one franchise, then it's obviously Peter Jackson).

Edited by miketheavenger
  • Like 1

I don't believe this. He said he wouldn't come back for the fourth one and eventually he did come back. By the way, has anybody ever directed five consecutive films in a franchise? Can't think of anybody (unless you count LOTR and The Hobbit as one franchise, then it's obviously Peter Jackson).

I really hope he comes back. I don't want another director. I don't give a shit what people say about him, man is a genius. No one can make spectacle like he does.

• Like 1

I really hope he comes back. I don't want another director. I don't give a shit what people say about him, man is a genius. No one can make spectacle like he does.

I agree with the bold part but he's not my favorite. With a good script though he can make awesome movies like The Rock or Bad Boys 1.

• Like 2

Not sure what year, but he is doing Cosmic Motors.