iceroll

Panem Official Map from AMC Theaters + Tributes/District info

How big are the districts supposed to be? Although Catching Fire is on a bigger scale and does show more the movie still gives the impression each district is a town/city. Are there multiple towns in each district?

• Like 1

How big are the districts supposed to be? Although Catching Fire is on a bigger scale and does show more the movie still gives the impression each district is a town/city. Are there multiple towns in each district?

Well, I think it depends on the district. I got the feel that certain districts were a lot bigger than others. Like, the book says that district 11's population size is huge compared to distict 12, so I would assume it's bigger landwise. I'm pretty sure districts 1 and 2 are enormous cities, since they are both rich, wealthy cities like The Capital. I think the book doesn't really get into much detail due to the fact that Katniss wouldn't have knowlege of how big the districts are, since districts aren't allowed to see one another or leave their own district (unless of course you have permission).

They are missing  1,3 6, 8, & 12

I wouldn't say missing, more like being covered by that small screen as well as that man's face.  As you notice there are boundaries shown without the labels because of those being covered.