Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

ChD

The Hateful Eight | Out NOW in Digital and 70mm | 187 minutes long including a 12 minutes intermission

Chewy    50,442

I got the script.  :ph34r:

Will read and see what we're missing out on.

Well?! Don't leave us hanging

CoolioD1    57,092

It's good. I mean, I wasn't expecting it to blow my dick off or anything as it is only a first draft. Dude wasn't doing anything he hasn't done before here though. 

• Like 1

The Stingray    14,640

In terms of QT's mindset about the leak, here's a very insightful piece from Grantland (by someone who's met QT and was pitched an early draft of KILL BILL):

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/me-qt-whats-behind-tarantino-ditching-his-leaked-hateful-eight-script/

Great read, Tele. As a QT fan, thx for posting that.

• Like 1

CoolioD1    57,092

Jeff Sneider ‏@TheInSneider 7m
RUMOR: THE HATEFUL EIGHT is back on, as sources tell ME that Quentin has reached out to Sam Jackson in the wk since he called off the movie.

Urhhh....

RichWS    17,366

Figured he wasn't gonna abandon it. I understood he was rightly upset, but it was dumb to me to drop the whole thing.

MrPink    51,541

What if he cancels it because it leaked out that it was rumored that the Hateful Eight was back on again?

• Like 1

Jake Gittes    8,903
Denis Menochet as the Frenchman Bob

I'd love to see this guy in another QT film. Waltz got all the acclaim for Basterds' opening scene but Menochet was very impressive as well.

That whole cast he assembled for the live read is top-notch. I would love to see Russell, Goggins, Dern, Roth and Madsen all in the eventual film if it's truly his next. 

CoolioD1    57,092

yeah, sounds like this is getting made for sure, but the third act is getting majorly changed from the leaked script which is good.Also the cast he got for that live read sounds absolutely perfect. Hope he can get all of them back for the film.

CoolioD1    57,092

glad to hear pretty much the whole cast of that live-read might be in it. they were pretty much exactly who I had in my head.

Sam    21,874

So this is happening! :wub: Tarantino :worthy:But no Waltz :(

Edited by Sam

ACSlater    5,302

So this is happening! :wub:Tarantino :worthy:But no Waltz :(

The no Waltz thing really brings my enthusiam down for this...he was easily the best thing about Inglourius Basterds and Django Unchained...

Sam    21,874

The no Waltz thing really brings my enthusiam down for this...he was easily the best thing about Inglourius Basterds and Django Unchained...

I'm still very excited cause you know, it's a Tarantino movie after all. But I was hoping that Tarantino/Waltz will be the new Scorsese/DeNiro. Would be great.Well, there's always next time. Hopefully.