ChD

The Hateful Eight | Out NOW in Digital and 70mm | 187 minutes long including a 12 minutes intermission

Well technically it's his 9th Film but I guess he view "KILL BILL" as 1 movie, lol.  Glad he changed his mind and decided to do it anyway.  Love that title.  QT loves western's so much crazy he's doing one back to back. 

Edited by filmscholar

Well technically it's his 9th Film but I guess he view "KILL BILL" as 1 movie, lol.  Glad he changed his mind and decided to do it anyway.  Love that title.  QT loves western's so much crazy he's doing one back to back. 

I like to think of it as Death Proof doesn't exist and he is counting the Kill Bill's separate. 

• Like 6

Probably will include promo shots with dialogue. Most likely will debut with Sin City 2.

Yeah, it'll either probably be a trailer with text and then all of the major actors being ratted off with previous Tarantino footage included, or new footage that was made specifically to be in the teaser / trailer, or something similar to that.

Edited by Pokearcher

I like to think of it as Death Proof doesn't exist and he is counting the Kill Bill's separate. 

At the time I watched Death Proof it didn't seem bad. I watched it again recently and it had some very bad replay value.  Most Def QT's worst.  "Planet Terror" was lightyears better.  Here's how I rate QT's Films

#1. Pulp Fiction (A +)

#2. Reservoir Dogs (A)

#3. Jackie Brown (B +)

#4. Kill Bill (B +)

#5. Kill Bill Vol 2 (B  )

#6. Inglorious Bastards (B  )

#7. Django Unchained (C +)

#8. Death Proof* (C -)

*QT has said he's only done 7 films, so something he doesn't view as apart of his catalog, lol. 

Edited by filmscholar

At the time I watched Death Proof it didn't seem bad. I watched it again recently and it had some very bad replay value.  Most Def QT's worst.  "Planet Terror" was lightyears better.  Here's how I rate QT's Films

#1. Pulp Fiction (A +)

#2. Reservoir Dogs (A)

#3. Jackie Brown (B +)

#4. Kill Bill (B +)

#5. Kill Bill Vol 2 (B  )

#6. Inglorious Bastards (B  )

#7. Django Unchained (C +)

#8. Death Proof* (C -)

*QT has said he's only done 7 films, so something he doesn't view as apart of his catalog, lol. 

Nah, he just sees kill bill as one movie. 

Edited by CoolioD1