Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ChD

The Hateful Eight | Out NOW in Digital and 70mm | 187 minutes long including a 12 minutes intermission

1,075 posts in this topic

You are fast

I'm working it on. The poster actually got posted about an hour ago.

Edited by Pokearcher
1 person likes this

Kurt Russel?  Hmm...cool.  And SLJ....plus Tim Roth....I like the cast.

Hey! I have a thread that's actually getting used.

Hey! I have a thread that's actually getting used.

You made a thread about a Tarantino movie. You have chosen well.
2 people like this

Very cool poster. And he is shooting on 70mm?

Posted Image

1 person likes this

Really glad Kurt Russell is gonna be in something great again.

I know it's probably not going to turn out this way, but for some reason the phrase "Quentin's Gate" kept bouncing around in my head...

1 person likes this

So he's keeping the cast from the live read?

1 person likes this

Very cool poster. And he is shooting on 70mm?

Posted Image

Imax cameras 

Where is the casted listed for this movie, 

Well technically it's his 9th Film but I guess he view "KILL BILL" as 1 movie, lol.  Glad he changed his mind and decided to do it anyway.  Love that title.  QT loves western's so much crazy he's doing one back to back. 

Edited by filmscholar

Well technically it's his 9th Film but I guess he view "KILL BILL" as 1 movie, lol.  Glad he changed his mind and decided to do it anyway.  Love that title.  QT loves western's so much crazy he's doing one back to back. 

I like to think of it as Death Proof doesn't exist and he is counting the Kill Bill's separate. 

6 people like this

Probably will include promo shots with dialogue. Most likely will debut with Sin City 2.

Yeah, it'll either probably be a trailer with text and then all of the major actors being ratted off with previous Tarantino footage included, or new footage that was made specifically to be in the teaser / trailer, or something similar to that.

Edited by Pokearcher

It's hard to get too excited about Tarantino doing yet another genre homage movie, but the potential cast is intriguing.

1 person likes this

I like to think of it as Death Proof doesn't exist and he is counting the Kill Bill's separate. 

At the time I watched Death Proof it didn't seem bad. I watched it again recently and it had some very bad replay value.  Most Def QT's worst.  "Planet Terror" was lightyears better.  Here's how I rate QT's Films

#1. Pulp Fiction (A +)

#2. Reservoir Dogs (A)

#3. Jackie Brown (B +)

#4. Kill Bill (B +)

#5. Kill Bill Vol 2 (B  )

#6. Inglorious Bastards (B  )

#7. Django Unchained (C +)

#8. Death Proof* (C -)

*QT has said he's only done 7 films, so something he doesn't view as apart of his catalog, lol. 

Edited by filmscholar

At the time I watched Death Proof it didn't seem bad. I watched it again recently and it had some very bad replay value.  Most Def QT's worst.  "Planet Terror" was lightyears better.  Here's how I rate QT's Films

#1. Pulp Fiction (A +)

#2. Reservoir Dogs (A)

#3. Jackie Brown (B +)

#4. Kill Bill (B +)

#5. Kill Bill Vol 2 (B  )

#6. Inglorious Bastards (B  )

#7. Django Unchained (C +)

#8. Death Proof* (C -)

*QT has said he's only done 7 films, so something he doesn't view as apart of his catalog, lol. 

Nah, he just sees kill bill as one movie. 

Edited by CoolioD1