ChD

The Hateful Eight | Out NOW in Digital and 70mm | 187 minutes long including a 12 minutes intermission

New Orleans and Birmingham, I can do either of those. Fucking awesome.

So is this going to be in all those theaters on Christmas Day through the whole two weeks, or is the movie actually going to be touring around and hitting all these cities? It seems like they would've mentioned that if it was the case but the "roadshow" moniker is pretty confusing. I need to know if I should request a specific day off work a couple weeks in advance or if I can just go whenever I'm off.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kevin Bacon said:

So is this going to be in all those theaters on Christmas Day through the whole two weeks, or is the movie actually going to be touring around and hitting all these cities? 

Pretty sure it's gonna play everywhere at the same time. Also IIRC Tarantino and the cast members will be making surprise appearances in some theaters.

I rewatched Reservoir Dogs recently, still loving the hell out of the breakfast scene. Tarantino is so good at making scenes of people just sitting around talking about the most random shit ever, immensely entertaining and engaging. 

If this movie is mostly of that kind, then I'm down.

• Like 3