Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Sign in to follow this  
Stutterng baumer Denbrough

Announcement on a rule change for creating polls and TOP 25 lists and so on

Let me just say that this is something we have been discussing for months now, we just never got around to ratifying it.  

The rule for creating "LISTS" or "TOP (FILL IN YOUR NUMBER HERE)" lists is that a forum member can only have one club going at one time.  Said poster cannot create another club until:

A) They have done a write up for their club signifying it is now over

B) The club is abandoned due to lack of interest/participation

The reason for this is that there are a lot of posters who like to make lists and we all like participating in them, however, having 10 different best ofs or lists is a little daunting.  

This is effective immediately.  So if anyone has multiple polls or lists open at this time, wrap them up relatively soon and then do not start another one until you have COMPLETELY finished the current ones you have.

Any questions, please ask them here.

Thank you,

The staff

• Like 17

Films    2,357

Just so I don't start another topic that no one wants to vote in. What do you think about the top 25 Oscar nominated films for best picture. I will wait until the deadline for stingrays one if this is a good idea

• Like 1

Films    2,357

isn't that kind of the same as the one out right now?

No as its for all nominated films and not just winners

Films    2,357

Is doing a top 100 of the 21st century a good idea or not. I will start it if you all think its a good idea.Im delaying the comedy top 25 to early April as no one voted in it