MrPink

BoxOffice Begins (FINAL PART UP!!! (2/17)). The Beginning is Complete

BKB is going to be Bane I believe.

Personally I think iJack should be Joker, because he is more than crazy and destructive enough.

BKB is my Bane indeed. iJack might be appropriate for the Joker, but the idea I have for TDK is that Tele is the Joker, stealing all the mob's likes, because he's a like machine terrorist.

iJack on the other hand, would be the Scarecrow, not an intimidating man, but uses the Amazing Spider-Man instead of fear toxin, scaring the shit out of everybody.

'Would you like to see my movie? I use it in my experiments. Now, probably not very frightening to a guy like you but these crazies, they can't stand it' *Subjects Falcone to TASM*

AHHHH, AHHHH

'They scream and they cry, much as you're doing now'

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 7

Well, it's either Ramirez or Catwoman at that point. Talia is reserved for Fishnets.

Oh, you can also be Bruce's date in TDK. The ballerina, med student.

It's your story so you can do what you want. But seriously though, not Rachel  :)

It's your story so you can do what you want. But seriously though, not Rachel  :)

I'm probably gonna end up reusing certain posters for films if I were to ever make it that for. But this is totally Nolan's...and Shawn's story.

Which reminds me, Numbers gets to be Harvey Dent, because you're my favorite lawyer.

• Like 3

Accursed Arachnid is Alfred, Redfirebird is Gordon.

Coolio is my Detective Flass?

Would anybody object to Nikke Finke as a Carmine Falcone type character? I gotta include her and Ray Subers in this shitty fan fic for maximum entertainment value.

• Like 1

Would it be racist to pick someone like Druv, Lordmandeep, or Grim22? :ph34r:

I know, Falafel isn't Indian, but I want to say close enough.

Noctis is Middle Eastern :ph34r:

I have to say, there is an appeal in casting forum members as fictional characters, for imagination purposes.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

Who will Shay be?

He's gonna be the mythical bandit in Burma that Alfred references. No speaking role :)

If Gingy's Joffery, can TheCoon be this guy?

Posted Image

So far out that I haven't gotten around to it yet. Might be the Futurist with his J-Law wacky obssession, lol.

• Founder / Operator

Accursed Arachnid is Alfred, Redfirebird is Gordon.

Coolio is my Detective Flass?

Would anybody object to Nikke Finke as a Carmine Falcone type character? I gotta include her and Ray Subers in this shitty fan fic for maximum entertainment value.

I love everything about this post...

• Like 1

I love everything about this post...

The ideas I have that include Ray Subers....I guarantee you'll get a kick out of it. Unfortunately it might not be until the new year until I begin more seriously.

How could I fit in?

There's more than enough people to fit in, I'll just have to get to a point where I can use you

• Like 2

The ideas I have that include Ray Subers....I guarantee you'll get a kick out of it. Unfortunately it might not be until the new year until I begin more seriously.

There's more than enough people to fit in, I'll just have to get to a point where I can use you

Do I come off as a John Blake type?