K1stpierre

Foxface under the hat!!! The Hunger Games Characters under the Sorting Hat!!!

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which house should Foxface be under?

• Gryfindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Ravenclaw
    • Slytherin

I loved the house concept from Harry Potter! Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the series, the 4 houses was always such a cool concept to me (and the designs of them as well) and since I've been categorizing my fictional characters from shows, movies, books and so forth under the houses as I find it a lot of fun and sometimes up for debate. So, since there isn' a thread like this in THG forum, I decided to create one for THG characters!

Posted Image Gryfindor: Brave and chivalrous

Characters under this house:

Katniss Everdeen

Posted Image Hufflepuff: Loyal and true

Characters under this house are:

Peeta Mellark

Primrose Everdeen

Effie Trinket

Mags

Posted ImageRavenclaw:Intelligence/creative

Characters under this house:

Haymitch Abernathy

Cinna

Posted ImageSlytherin:Cunning/Proud/leadership

Characters under this house are:

Gale Hawthorne

Finnick Odair

Johanna Mason

Edited by k1stpierre
  • Like 2

I can't believe online so many people think slytherin. I know Katniss can be selfish at times when it comes to Peeta and Gale, however it's not her dominant trait. I mean, just look at how this series started, by her volunteering in her sister's place to go into a slaughterhouse. Not exactly what I call selfish. Katniss is brave, it's her dominant trait. She isn't afraid to put herself out in harm's way for the people she loves. Katniss is most def a Gryfindor to me.

• Like 2

Ravenclaw. She's intelligent and creative.

Intelligent and creative? How so? Katniss doesn't do anything creative to me. She has to have Cinna do all of her cloth designs (for her talent in CF) because she doesn't have any skills in that stuff. Intelligence isn't really that big in her. I mean, she's made decisions based on insticts and just having the feeling of what to do (for example

her destroying the forcefield. She just had an instict that that was what Haymitch wanted her to do, aka "remember who the real enemy is"

). But that doesn't really make her all that smart or intelligent in my book. Or, it's not her dominant trait.

Voting has ended! Katniss has been deemed a Gryfindor!!! Next character will be Peeta Mellark!!!

For me, I think this is an easy one as well. Peeta is a total Hufflepuff. He is always a loyal and true person. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. Not only is he a nice guy and always faithful to Katniss, he's pretty much like that with everyone. In the arena, he would rather negotiate an alliance or such than have to kill people. Peeta is Hufflepuff all the way for me.

Share your thoughts!

Edited by k1stpierre