Water Bottle

NEW TV SHOWS | Pilot Watch | Official Thread

• Community Manager

The premise for iZombie seems very similar to Tru Calling.

and like Ghost Whisperer, Medium, Pushing Daisies, and countless other shows.

On the other hand, none of those other shows have a zombie as the protagonist.

• Community Manager

What are the new shows expected for next fall? Apart from comedies and cop shows I mean.I know about iZombie and Flash on CW.

Sadly, I haven't been able to keep up with this. I'll try and edit all of them before the May upfronts but...it's seeming more and more unlikely.

I'm on vacation in Florida and today we were at Universal Studios. We did those TV preview/focus group things, I got to watch the "Ellen More or Less" (NBC Comedy) pilot and my friends got the "Constantine" pilot.I LOVED Ellen More or Less. It was hilarious and the lead girl is great. My friends liked Constantine and said it had potential, but needs to recast some roles and fix a couple story points.I see Ellen getting picked up, but Constantine maybe not.

Specifically working in the morgue and talking to the dead in some form

She works in the morgue so she can eat the brains. When she does, she sees their memories of how they died. So, she starts helping a cop solve their murders. I read the pilot script. Thought it was pretty solid. One of the Radiologists at the hospital I work at is best friends with Rob Thomas. He let me read the script at work one night, lol.

Is here a place / thread... for newly announced TV-Series too?

I mean something like this:

http://www.thewrap.com/jeremy-renner-drama-knightfall-being-developed-by-history-channel/

.....will chronicle the actual events leading up to and following the persecution, downfall and burning at the stake of the Knights Templar on a fateful Friday the 13th in 1307.

A+E Studios is producing in association with (exec.prod.) Renner’s The Combine and Midnight Radio.

Don Handfield (“The Founder,” “Kill the Messenger”) & Richard Rayner (“L.A. Without a Map”) created & ... executive produce ...

... are Jeff Pinkner (“Alias,” “Fringe”), Andre Nemec & Josh Appelbaum (“Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol”) and Scott Rosenberg (“Beautiful Girls”).

Dirk Hoogstra, Russ McCarroll and Julian P. Hobbs are executives in charge of production for History.

• Like 1