Water Bottle

NEW TV SHOWS | Pilot Watch | Official Thread

limitless is pretty neat and surprised to see that bradley cooper cameo'd , gahh the blue of his sweater really highlighted his blue eyes , not my fav actor but he is gorgeous !!

also can't quite pinned down where i know the lead guy from ....snap as i type it came back to me (lol must be the limitless pill virtually kicking in ) its the guy from manhattan love story that got cancelled real quick last year !

Has anyone watched Oasis? it's an Amazon original pilot, that could be picked up for a full season if it's popular enough, I'm thinking it will since it has more reviews then any of the other pilots released with it and has a pretty high rating. It's not an amazing pilot, but's it's intriguing enough, and I'd like to see where it could go.

On 05/05/2017 at 11:27 AM, Kalo said:

Has anyone watched Oasis? it's an Amazon original pilot, that could be picked up for a full season if it's popular enough, I'm thinking it will since it has more reviews then any of the other pilots released with it and has a pretty high rating. It's not an amazing pilot, but's it's intriguing enough, and I'd like to see where it could go.

When I subscribe again to Amazon I'll check it out. 

• Like 1

MGM & StudioCanal are producing the adaptation of the swiss bestseller "The Truth about Harry Quebert affair"

It's gonna be a mini serie (10 parts), directed by Jean Jacques Annaud (it's his first tv show and he directed The Name of the Rose and Seven years in Tibet). The american broadcaster is Epix (that MGM owns) but it will be TF1 in France (biggest french channel).

Patrick Dempsey will have the role of Quebert 

The Story from Wikipedia :

The novel is set in a coastal New Hampshire town (called Aurora in the original version and Somerset in the English translation). The protagonist, Marcus Goldman, is a successful young novelist who needs inspiration for his next book. Marcus heads to New Hampshire to stay with his college professor, Harry Quebert, to focus on his writing. When the body of fifteen-year-old Nola Kellergan is found 33 years after she went missing and Quebert is accused of her murder, Marcus works to uncover the truth. The result of his investigation becomes his next book.

The book was really addictive

Edited by Bastien

Just finish watching the final episode of BEYOND.... I totally Loooove It !!! It had exceeded my expectation and surprised me wholly , especially with the "Happy" and positive ending .... 
Before "Beyond"....I am actually tired of cliff hangers from other series where their main purpose is to hook audience with dis-satisfactory anxiety without a conclusive outcome, but Beyond had given us a sort of happier ending where the aim is to settle down a path/legacy of our main characters , to show them the good reward of a job well done, instead of putting them in an inconclusive horrible fate... before watching the final episode , i was predicting the ending will be either Willa or Holden drop from the bridge and one of them can't woke up.. needing the other to save them from season 2, but the producers grace us with such a happy ending where Holden and Willa united with the rest of other, while at the same time smartly lay out foundation for future adventure...
If there isn't any season 2, at least fans will be happy for the safe journey of our beloved characters... and the possible future outcome is less apparent (fans can always have their own fan fictions about them), however since there is a season 2.. it gives fans a good feeling to look forward for the new awaited adventures ... instead of worrying about the characters from previous cliff hanger... kudos to the production of Beyond

Next i want to talk about the lovable couple of Holden and Willa, without making it on purpose .. Holden and Willa appears to be one of the "Star-Crossed" lovers for my opinion, they need to experience through multiple difficulties whether they were emotional difficulties or physical difficulties to be together ... and their difference in personality also made it charming, Holden seems to be the more jolly guy who is not afraid to explore more emotion attachment with others, he can easily attached with other romance interests when Willa is not around, but at the same time, he will always remember the past with Willa and his sub-conscious tend to remind him who he truly hold dearest ... 

As of Willa, she is truly portrayed as someone who is out of the real world , due to her calm and serene composure towards whatever emotional trauma , Willa was willing to accept the possible outcome where Holden had forgotten about her, but she herself never forget her love and caring towards Holden... instead of telling/reminding Holden that they were a couple in the "Realm", she simply told Holden they knew each other without forcing the issue , Willa will calmly attending to other tasks when Holden was neglecting her but at the same time constantly check on Holden's status and never hesitate to put her life before his ... we can see how Holden's brother regard Willa with an expression of "Awe", an expression and admiration that told us how Willa was different from other girls he met......

Beyond has both a good story line and attractive character interaction as well as good on screen chemistry to be an outstanding TV series

On 5/17/2018 at 2:36 AM, ShouldIBeHere said:

Was the Middle-earth series thread deleted? I don't seem to be ablte to find it.

Anyway, apparantly the series will focus on the adventures of younger Aragorn. 

That’s really disappointing.  They’ll spend so much money on these IPs and then do nothing creative with hem.

On 5/29/2018 at 4:14 PM, Pandamia! said:

That’s really disappointing.  They’ll spend so much money on these IPs and then do nothing creative with hem.

Peter Jackson will not be one of the showrunners but will put together the creative team behind the series according to a German IGN article.

If this is true, I assume WETA will be on board in one form or the other and the series will follow the vision of Middle-earth shaped by Alan Lee and John Howe.

Other sources also claim that the world established in the series is supposed to be consistent with both movie trilogies and re-use sets and locations and that Ian McKellen and Amazon  are "in talks". Same sources have also claimed PJ was wanting to do a DC movie which Jackson denied.

Imho this project is close to jumping the shark with this: using the style of the movies, fine. But forcing it into the time-frame between the two trilogies (with all the stuff already messed up there with wider Middle-earth timelines and book canon) is making this all seem even more fan-fictiony than it did in the beginning.

They have to make up a lot of stuff either way... so why not free yourself and go to the Last Alliance or Numenor.

UPDATE: Now Franch sites report that Jackson has no involvement whatsoever. I guess it is speculation time.

UPDATE UPDATE: The German site seems to be right. He will not be a producer or director at this point but he is assembling and helping with the creative team. And he could be further involved at a later stage depending on his other projects as he is excited about Amazon's plans. That is the result of an inquiry of filmstarts.de regarding which of the sources of the last days was right.

Edited by ShouldIBeHere