rukaio101

CAYOM - New Franchise by rights thread

Red Dead Redemption, Beyond: Two Souls, Incarceron/Sapphique, The Strain Trilogy, Diablo.

I don't want the rights for this anymore. If someone else wants them, it can have them. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Can I have Whinnie the Pooh

Also can I do a High School Musical?

My guess is that you'd just Wiki C&P it, which I'm not saying to down your spirit, but that's usually the end result. That and or it gets endlessly compared with the original and is therefore not judged properly.

Plus, I have to agree with Numbers. Make an original teen musical. I'd be curious to see the end result of it. ;)

Sure, Winnie the Pooh is yours.

I guess technically you can have High School Musical, but it would probably not do well in this game and you'd be better off making your own teenager musical.

Personally, I imagine Society was High School Musical 4

• Like 2

I'll be taking the rights to

Kim Possible

The Secret Saturdays

Sym-Bionic Titan

El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera

The Fairly OddParents

My Life as a Teenage Robot

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Full press release coming soon

I would like to take the right for a Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer adaption(s) possibly crossover.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those both public domain? (ie, you can use them but you can't take the rights)

• Like 2