rukaio101

CAYOM - New Franchise by rights thread

I want the Exile franchise. Also, is Year 10 coming to a close and when will Year 11 begin?

We're only in the first semester of Year 10. Each year is divided in three parts (it was previously four but we shortened it to three to make it simpler).

• Like 1

Thank you.  So the 2nd Semester should come soon which would include May through August?  

Once we are done with reviews, predictions and actuals for this quarter that is.

These rights are now available

Bone
Series of Unfortunate Events
James Bond
Army of Two
Anything to do with King Arthur and Camelot
Portal
Danny Phantom
Gravity Falls
The Things
Elite Beat Agents
My Little Pony
Roger Rabbit
Firefly
Kim Possible
The Secret Saturdays
Sym-Bionic Titan
El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
The Fairly OddParents
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Feel free to make direct sequels to the released films or reboot if you take them. You can ask me for a cast or even vague plans on some of them. If you don't care for either, I don't care either :P

Aquaman
The Flash
Booster Gold
Plastic-Man
Teen Titans
Green Lantern
Blue Beetle
Wonderwoman

These are part of a package deal for the CAYOM DCCU. I don't want to give them out to anyone; I want someone I can trust for these. It definitely preferable with these that you continue on with the cast I made, just because origin movies are so blah, and I think you can do a lot with the characters I introduced. (Also, if you want to do my vague idea for an Edgar Wright directed Booster Gold/Blue Beetle team-up movie that features Jonah Hex in a heavy role, definitely be my guest.)

CAYOM was a great time of my forum life, but I'm moving on from it. Thanks for the memories :)
  • Like 1

I'm going to suggest, if Blank's really going, that we make unavailable for a few years those of Blank's properties that have already had movies made of them (minus the DCCU and community properties like Bond). Simply to avoid repetition and reboots happening too soon. I don't know the exact list of which have been made though, so if someone could make one, that's be useful.

Okay, finally got around to updating the list. Note to Ethan and lamamama though, The Inheritance Cycle and The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series are off limits since they both had recent films made.

• Like 1

Uncharted
Lost Planet
The Elder Scrolls
inFamous
Dead Island
Resistance Games (Fall of Men, 2, and 3)
Godzilla
Ratchet & Clank
Burnout
Gargoyles
Farmville
Yugioh
Watch Dogs
Destiny
The Order 1866
Mirror's Edge
Plants vs Zombies

Have fun with these guys. I have an unfinished Mirror's Edge movie written if someone wants it. Other movies have sequels made and released. 

Edited by CJohn

Are Dr. Seuss books in the public domain?

While you can't really claim them per say, you can certainly make adaptions of them. I wouldn't try making a Horton Hears a Who, Lorx, or Grinch movie since two of them were recently made and the other is being made in 2017.
  • Like 1

Uncharted

Lost Planet

The Elder Scrolls

inFamous

Dead Island

Resistance Games (Fall of Men, 2, and 3)

Godzilla

Ratchet & Clank

Burnout

Gargoyles

Farmville

Yugioh

Watch Dogs

Destiny

The Order 1866

Mirror's Edge

Plants vs Zombies

Have fun with these guys. I have an unfinished Mirror's Edge movie written if someone wants it. Other movies have sequels made and released.

I'll claim Gargoyles, Godzilla, and Destiny. If that's okay with you, Ruk.

Are Dr. Seuss books in the public domain?

There actually was a Dr. Seuss book released posthumously last month, so I would say technically no.

BUT, I think in the spirit of the game they should be considered public domain and open to anyone (meaning no reserving).

• Like 2

I'll claim Gargoyles, Godzilla, and Destiny. If that's okay with you, Ruk.

In that case I'll claim Watch Dogs, Burnout, Plants Vs. Zombies and Mirror's Edge (you can P.M me that unfinished script CJohn).

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 1