CJohn

Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature | August 11 2017 | Trailer on page 3 | Previews start at 5pm on August 10

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Can it gross 300M on OW?

I have nothing on my hands with that potential. If the VISIONARY AUTEURS Russo Brothers deliver in Infinity Ward Part 1 I might create a 300M OW hype train for Part 2.

• Like 2

Cmn-swqUcAA7ZQ0.jpg

http://deadline.com/2016/07/jackie-chan-the-nut-job-2-movie-mr-feng-1201782765/

Jackie Chan has been cast in The Nut Job 2, the follow-up to the 2014 indie animated hit that Open Road Films will release in May 2017. He will play Mr. Feng, the highly territorial leader of a gang of city mice. Will Arnett, Katherine Heigl and Maya Rudolph are already in the voice cast. Cal Brunker is directing the script by Scott Bindley and Bob Barlen & Brunker.

The sequel follows the adventures of Surly Squirrel when the evil mayor of Oakton decides to bulldoze Liberty Park and build a dangerous amusement park in its place. Surly and his ragtag group of animal friends need to band together to save their home, defeat the mayor, and take back the park.