grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

And isn't it convenient that body happens to be white and sexy and belonging to an A list actress. :lol:

Maybe I'm way off here (not familiar with the property) but it's nice to get big budget action movies starring any woman, even if she's a white A-lister

Once female-led tentpoles become a bit more commonplace I'll probably get more cynical in that regard  :lol:

And anyway, the poison that is Avi Arad is involved so this will be terrible

• Like 1

Maybe I'm way off here (not familiar with the property) but it's nice to get big budget action movies starring any woman, even if she's a white A-lister

Once female-led tentpoles become a bit more commonplace I'll probably get more cynical in that regard  :lol:

And anyway, the poison that is Avi Arad is involved so this will be terrible

Yep! I'm very happy that female-led tentpoles are becoming more of a thing. Better representation is awesome. :)

is this based on an anime or something?

One of the all time classic anime movies that was released 1995, had two sequels. Also has an amazing 52 episodes as a TV series. Additionally 4 more prequel movies and this year is a getting a new TV series. Yes its an anime franchise and a great one at that.

Edited by eXtacy

Ghost in the Shell PG-13 would SUCK

Matrix was R. It could work for GITS too. (And by that I mean work at the box office.)

They need to make sure to stick exactly what the anime shows.  Especially when she fights while being naked. 

So you want her to be invisible.

Matrix was R. It could work for GITS too. (And by that I mean work at the box office.)

So you want her to be invisible.

I wish there was a rating in between like there is in Australia, we have MA+15 which means you have to be 15 or older unless accompanied by an adult.