CJohn

LEGO's Ninjago | Lego Movie Spin-off | September 22, 2017 | Trailer on page 3

10 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Is SCOOB fully computer animated?

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Reel FX is doing the animation so I'm assuming it is. 

It's been confirmed to be entirely computer animated.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, YourMother said:

It's been confirmed to be entirely computer animated.

Reel FX did the animation for the CGI Looney Tunes shorts for WB and they looked stunning. If SCOOB can capture the animation style of the TV series in CG for SCOOB then WAG might have another winner. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, slambros said:

Regardless, the success of the Lego Movies gives WAG credibility and a better marketing budget, so this time, they're going to keep releasing films for a while.

I would like to see WAG have a successful original film that isn't Lego or based on an existing WB property, Storks was good but I'm hoping Smallfoot can be successful

• Like 1

Upcoming Warner Bros./Village Roadshow titles include King Arthur: Legend of the SwordThe HouseReady Player OneOcean's Eight and The Lego Ninajago Movie

Via THR

Village Roadshow is helping finance this but not Lego Batman.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Upcoming Warner Bros./Village Roadshow titles include King Arthur: Legend of the SwordThe HouseReady Player OneOcean's Eight and The Lego Ninajago Movie

Via THR

Village Roadshow is helping finance this but not Lego Batman.

Maybe WB saw Lego Ninjago as a riskier bet than Lego Batman hence VR coming in as co-financier.

• Like 2

I think this might have done better if it was next year. I know wga wants two movies a year (Do they have anything other than Smallfoot next year?), but spacing out the LCU [even if both of these are three years after TLM] may have better returns.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I think this might have done better if it was next year. I know wga wants two movies a year (Do they have anything other than Smallfoot next year?), but spacing out the LCU [even if both of these are three years after TLM] may have better returns.

I think the reason for two WAG films this year is due to no WAG film in 2015, there's only going to be one WAG film next year as Scooby got pushed back and there's only one WAG film in 2018 and one in 2019.

• Like 3