grim22

The Flash | Season 2 premieres 6 October.

BhlHFDxIEAAJppx.jpg

A spin-off show from "Arrow" starring

•  
  • [*]Grant Gustin as Barry Allen / The Flash, a Central City assistant police forensic investigator who receives his powers after being caught in a chemical explosion at a lab caused by a lightning strike following an incident at the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator. [*]Jesse L. Martin as Detective West, a cop who acts as a surrogate father to Barry and is the father of Iris West. [*]Rick Cosnett as Eddie Thawne, based on the DC Comics character Professor Zoom. A recent transfer to the Central City Police Department, Thawne's past is a mystery and harbors a dark secret. [*]Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow, based on the DC Comics character Killer Frost. A highly intelligent bioengineering expert, Snow lost her fiancé during an explosion at S.T.A.R. Labs. [*]Candice Patton as Iris West, daughter to Detective West and best friend to Allen. [*]Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon, based on the DC Comics character Vibe. A mechanical engineering genius, Ramon is the youngest member of the team of scientists at S.T.A.R. Labs. [*]Tom Cavanagh as Harrison Wells, the mind and money behind Central City’s S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator, who becomes a pariah after the lab explodes until he learns he created The Flash.

John Wesley Shipp, who portrayed The Flash in the 1990 series, will make a guest appearance in the pilot in an unspecified role. The role will be expanded to recurring status should the show receive a series order. Michelle Harrison was cast as Nora Allen, Barry Allen's mother, in a recurring role

Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

I can't wait to see if it the CW picks it up!

They chose the right guy to direct for this genre, as David Nutter has brought 17 of 19 pilots to pick ups ... including Smallville, Roswell, Dark Angel, Supernatural, Sarah Connor Chronicles, The Mentalist & Arrow.  I like it's chances.

Also, CW/Arrow staff has mentioned if for some reason it doesn't get picked up, they'll continue to use Grant on Arrow in some capacity.

• Community Manager

They chose the right guy to direct for this genre, as David Nutter has brought 17 of 19 pilots to pick ups ... including Smallville, Roswell, Dark Angel, Supernatural, Sarah Connor Chronicles, The Mentalist & Arrow.  I like it's chances.

Also, CW/Arrow staff has mentioned if for some reason it doesn't get picked up, they'll continue to use Grant on Arrow in some capacity.

Well yeah I think it'll get picked up. Definably. But I said "if" so as not to jinx it.

• Like 1

Yeah, after the Mercy Reef and Wonder Woman disasters back in the day, I guess you can never be certain.

To be fair, they'd really have to fuck things up to end up as bad as that Wonder Woman pilot.

• Like 1