grim22

The Flash | Season 2 premieres 6 October.

yeah grant gustin is a sweet kid, lots of room for him to improve as an actor and for his character to show growth over the seasons 

i didnt watch the leaked pilot, didnt see the point of that as episode 2 is still months away , i'm nowhere near obsessed with this superhero yet that would warrant me jumping on anything out there!

i'll wait premiere night like most of general audience to perform my misdeed kkkkk :ph34r: plus its hiatus i need a break from all the CW drama-rama!

Edited by LadyEvenstar22

I watched the first episode. Only now? Yeah because I didn't want to wait for more than 3 months to know what follows the pilote :D

I liked it, it's not unbelievable but it's a good start and it's promising, I love this kind of TV shows, the end of the episode is crazy o_o

I love Arrow, so hopefully Flash is just as good ... but I hope they also have a slightly more 'fun' tone with Flash.  After watching the Pilot, I think they will. :)

I didn't got problems with the dark tone. But I only finished the serie 4 days a go. (And started 7 days a go, only 3 days :P

I and I found it very good but 

Slate was a dick.