JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

Weekend Actuals Thread is up - Weekend Actual's - Nov 10th - 13th, 2011have also started a thread for the current top 20 films of 2011 (includes top 10 openings too) - Top Films of 2011First 4 posts of this thread have also been updated and now included the latest all-time records - i will continue to add more in the coming days but the main stuff is now there.- jajang

I for one won't be seeing BD.... in fact i've never seen any of the twilight films in cinema - and have only seen the first one still ;)now true blood... thats a vampire show worth watching :D :D ;)- jajang

• Like 1

I for one won't be seeing BD.... in fact i've never seen any of the twilight films in cinema - and have only seen the first one still ;)now true blood... thats a vampire show worth watching :D :D ;)- jajang

True Blood is amazing!Cannot wait for the next season!

Good news for BD1 - (I don't have a link right now) but it's rating has been change to M. Wonder what Summit did to get it through... did they cut something out ?

Nah. It was probably the money that Summit quietly passed under the table to the people that rated the movie. Haha.I really doubt the sex scene is that bad. Probably nothing worse than what people in the US normally see on network tv.

ok here some analysis of where this might be heading.For comparison:New Moonmids = 1.7mOD = 5m% of OD (mids) = 34%Deathly Hallows 1mids = 1mOD = 4m% of OD = 25%Breaking Dawn 1mids = 1.27mOD = 3.7m% of OD = 34%Ok so the mids % was similar to new moon. Now off a OD of 5m, New Moon made 16.1m OW. This equates to an OW of 11.9m (or very nearly 12m) for Breaking Dawn 1. If BD1 follows closer to DH1 for the weekend we could see an OW of 14.3m. However I'm thinking it will follow a similar trajectory to new moon given the similar breakdown already % wise. 12m appears to be where BD1 is heading.- jajang