Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

14 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

I'm fully expecting Avatar 2 to have the most beautiful visuals ever seen on the big screen. I hope Cameron has designed the underwater environments in Pandora to be just as colorful and whimsical as the surface. 

I'm really curious about that because Pandora's vegetation was actually designed based on underwater environment already.

Edited by dashrendar44

3 hours ago, Christmas baumer said:

Pretty awesome to see Kate jump back into another Cameron film.  This gets me excited for the movie now.

You weren't before?!

http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/film-and-tv-animals-blue-planet-ii-has-become-the-most-watched-tv-show-of-2017-20171204

Brits seem to like the oceans beauty.

Also Jim's doing his part on the Avatar set https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/04/animal-agriculture-choking-earth-making-sick-climate-food-environmental-impact-james-cameron-suzy-amis-cameron

Just a jimbo musing but maybe Jim could single handedly save the human race from extinction...

6 hours ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

Wonder if this will be released under the Fox or Disney banner if the sale happens

Fox doesnt disappear as far as I know. It'll just have a new owner. So I think it's possible that it's under both Fox and Disney.

Edited by vc2002