Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

1 hour ago, DlAMONDZ said:

Can't believe it but I'm hyped as fuck for this 

Why cant you believe it? It's the 1st sequel to the highest grossing film of all time from the Director of the first Avatar, Titanic, T2, Aliens, The Abyss, True Lies and The Terminator.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

I just saw the cast pictures. Guess Cameron decided to reboot Avatar as a kids adventure movie.

I'd say I lost interest but aww hell I'll still watch it.

It won't be a kids adventure movie, jake and neyney have kids now.

The names of each oi the kids have been revealed and a short bio of each of them, i'll post the link in a little bit when im free

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/sully-neytiri-s-children-in-avatar-2-are-here-in-new-photo-225

Here it is.

The Sully Family
JAMIE FLATTERS: Neteyam (neh-tay'-ahm) Jake and Neytiri's first born son.
BRITAIN DALTON: Lo'ak (loh' ahk) Lo'ak is Jake and Neytiri's second born.
TRINITY BLISS: Tuktirey: (took-tee'-ray) She goes mostly by "Tuk" (rhymes with "nuke"). She is youngest of the Sully family.

Of the Metkayina Clan
BAILEY BASS: Tsireya (see-ray'-ah) "Reya" She is a graceful and strong free-diver - the young Neytiri of the ocean.
FILIP GELJO: Aonung (aw-nung') Young male hunter/free-diver son the Olo'eyktan of Metkayina Clan.
DUANE EVANS JR.: Rotxo (row'-txoh) Young male hunter/free-diver of the Metkayina.

Former Hell's Gate Adolescent
JACK CHAMPION: Javier "Spider" Socorro - A human teenager, born at Hell's Gate but prefers his time in the Pandoran rainforest more than the asphalt of Hell's Gate.

In the film the kids will, of course, be in CGI, so you have to get a little creative when picturing them in the final product. Not all the kids belong to Jake and Neytiri, as the photo also includes children from an underwater tribe called the Metkayina. The only one who will not be CG is the young Javier “Spider” Socorro, a human teen who is “born at the Hell’s Gate military complex, a crucial location in the first film.” Producer Jon Landau spoke to having the youthful element in the new films, and how important these young characters will be in all the movies (via EW):

57 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/sully-neytiri-s-children-in-avatar-2-are-here-in-new-photo-225

Here it is.

The Sully Family
TRINITY BLISS: Tuktirey: (took-tee'-ray) She goes mostly by "Tuk" (rhymes with "nuke"). She is youngest of the Sully family.

Of the Metkayina Clan
BAILEY BASS: Tsireya (see-ray'-ah) "Reya" She is a graceful and strong free-diver - the young Neytiri of the ocean.
FILIP GELJO: Aonung (aw-nung') Young male hunter/free-diver son the Olo'eyktan of Metkayina Clan.
DUANE EVANS JR.: Rotxo (row'-txoh) Young male hunter/free-diver of the Metkayina.

JACK CHAMPION: Javier "Spider" Socorro - A human teenager, born at Hell's Gate but prefers his time in the Pandoran rainforest more than the asphalt of Hell's Gate.

In the film the kids will, of course, be in CGI, so you have to get a little creative when picturing them in the final product. Not all the kids belong to Jake and Neytiri, as the photo also includes children from an underwater tribe called the Metkayina. The only one who will not be CG is the young Javier “Spider” Socorro, a human teen who is “born at the Hell’s Gate military complex, a crucial location in the first film.” Producer Jon Landau spoke to having the youthful element in the new films, and how important these young characters will be in all the movies (via EW):

Yeahhhhhhh not feeling it. Im out. My interest just plumped from don't care to lolz. 

But it is James Cameron........  but maybe all Titians do fall.  

8 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Yeahhhhhhh not feeling it. Im out. My interest just plumped from don't care to lolz. 

But it is James Cameron........  but maybe all Titians do fall.  

Kind of bewildering how this is another to kill the hype in the film for you, he isn't making a chronicle of Narnia or something.

Anyway you can lose all the hype in the world but when that first trailer hits, all I can see is see you at the Thursday night preview.

3 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Here it is.

The Sully Family

Of the Metkayina Clan

AWESOME!

The fact that this is finally real news about Avatar 2 is incredibly exciting.

• Like 2

• Community Manager
10 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

It won't be a kids adventure movie, jake and neyney have kids now.

The names of each oi the kids have been revealed and a short bio of each of them, i'll post the link in a little bit when im free

I don't know man everything you told us leads me to believe it's a kids adventure movie. :lol:

9 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Here it is.

The Sully Family

Of the Metkayina Clan

Cool! From the way Bailey is positioned and the way they compare her to Neytiri it seems that she'll be the lead female :)

17 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Here it is.

The Sully Family

Of the Metkayina Clan

Is it just me or are those names going to be a problem for people trying to connect to the characters. I mean, characters is one of the general vague complaints people have about Avatar, those "names" are not really helping the situation....

16 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Kind of bewildering how this is another to kill the hype in the film for you, he isn't making a chronicle of Narnia or something.

Anyway you can lose all the hype in the world but when that first trailer hits, all I can see is see you at the Thursday night preview.

This is really becoming your slogan now ;)