Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Sign in to follow this  
CloneWars

Jem and the Holograms | 10/23/2015

Where are the Misfits?

I remember this cartoon, my big sister was a huge fan, and what I remember is that Jem & TH and The Misfits where rivals, this show was about music (and some romance) not about a teenage band that suddenly became famous.

Edited by AD3S

Klingo    4,120

Juliette Lewis might be. . . I guess. . . maybe. . .

No, the true villain my friends is fame. Fame is a villain. . . 

wenn20163348.jpg

Die fame die!!!

Klingo    4,120

My sister told me that apparently The Misfits are in the movie, but I cannot see them in the trailer, I don't recognize them.

I don't even see any evidence of holograms involved.

bcf26    928

Of course there's that boy who loved J Lo's cookies to be the love interest.

AJG    10,323

Was there some sorts of rights issue or contract with Hasbro that meant this movie had to be made at the budget and speed it was?

CoolioD1    58,212

When I watched the trailer on youtube I noticed the like/dislike bar was about 70% the latter. that's impressive. it's honestly rare that I see a trailer that hated.

Spidey Freak    11,180

It's like someone murdered the show and shot a perverse pantomime using the corpse through a handheld.

You know, I've heard people use the term "Rape/Ruin peoples' childhoods" when describing Transformers, TMNT and GI Joe. And for the most part, as a fan of at least the Transformers films, I've never thought the films were bad enough to warrant that statement.

Then, I saw the trailer to this movie. This was never a part of my childhood, but I know this isn't the show, and from the universal spew filling hatred on twitter and other sites, this definitely ruined some childhoods.

Where are the Misfits?

I remember this cartoon, my big sister was a huge fan, and what I remember is that Jem & TH and The Misfits where rivals, this show was about music (and some romance) not about a teenage band that suddenly became famous.

You guys should pick up the IDW comic if you are interested. It's a pretty interesting take on the show and the characters, retaining what was best about them but still adapting it to the current social media fuelled age. Definitely better than this nonsense.

• Like 1