CloneWars

Jem and the Holograms | 10/23/2015

Well, I'm in the vast minority but I kinda liked the trailer. Sure, it looks like a bland Disney Channel film, but I grew up on bland Disney channel films (Camp Rock anyone... love it). So I may actually see this to be honest.

Way to make me feel ancient, DAJK!

• Like 1

Well, I'm in the vast minority but I kinda liked the trailer. Sure, it looks like a bland Disney Channel film, but I grew up on bland Disney channel films (Camp Rock anyone... love it). So I may actually see this to be honest.

High School Musical >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Camp Rock

That's all.

High School Musical >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Camp Rock

That's all.

No you're completely right!

High School Musical 2 > High School Musical > 10/10 > Camp Rock

What... I grew up on those movies...

How much is this supposed to make? I guess I am not the target audience at all and I shouldn't make any sort of predictions. 

This reminds me of that Josie & the Pussycats flop that was also released by Universal way back in 2001. Fully expecting a similar gross here.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=josieandthepussycats.htm

This reminds me of that Josie & the Pussycats flop that was also released by Universal way back in 2001. Fully expecting a similar gross here.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=josieandthepussycats.htm

Wow. Josie and the Pussycats flopped that hard? Weird, it seems to have become a pop-culture punchline in the years since release, would have thought more people would have watched it considering that.