Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Sign in to follow this  
CJohn

Barbershop 3 | Ice Cube is back | April 15 2016

Cochofles    9,909
1 hour ago, 75live said:

it's an ok trailer except for Minaj even existing in it :P  But it seemed to get a laugh or two when it played in front of Creed last night

Minaj is the main reason me and a bunch of my girlfriends are watching this; we already set the date. Oddly enough, all four of us are white, and none of us is what you'd call a fan of rap music. But we all agree that she was great in her small, scene-stealing part in The Other Woman. Take that as you will.

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 1

75livesinDerry    9,604
5 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Minaj is the main reason me and a bunch of my girlfriends are watching this; we already set the date. Oddly enough, all four of us are white, and none of us is what you'd call a fan of rap music. But we all agree that she was great in her small, scene-stealing part in The Other Woman. Take that as you will.

oh I get people like her, I just don't...to say the least :P 

• Like 1

Cochofles    9,909
14 minutes ago, 75live said:

oh I get people like her, I just don't...to say the least :P 

That's cool. I can totally see how abrasive and polarizing she is.

Beyond her rap persona, I just find her delightfully charming. I hope she gets more opportunities to shine on film.

RichWS    17,423

Missed ya, J. 

Also, the first Barbershop came out MY FIRST MONTH OF SENIOR YEAR. Thought that shit came out in '05.

jandrew    21,609

Missed ya too, Rich. And I feel you, i was in 2nd grade with the first one, now I'm sobbing as I pull out grey hairs. The Barbershop's are great because they're so relaxing.

There's no real storyline, its not too serious, not too goofy, just a great 100 minutes of easy banter about whether Mariah Carey is black or not (she is). Cant ask for more. 

• Like 1

MovieMan89    11,831

I realized recently that both of the first two were 90m+ adjusted grossers back when Cube arguably wasn't as big of a draw as today, meaning we should all have this on our box office radar. 100m+ could be very likely.  

• Like 1