Plain Old Tele

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword | Guy Ritchie | May 12, 2017 | Charlie Hunnam

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Maybe I'll like this if I pretend it's just a generic fantasy movie. 

Guy Ritchie makes generally enjoyable movies. The last 2 Sherlock Holmes as well as Man From UNCLE were all pretty good (UNCLE's ending as well as the Game of Shadows ending were pretty great too). This might fall in the same "disposable entertainment" category.

• Like 3

I just saw that TV spot (?) play 10 minutes or so ago. I'm currently watching the AFC Championship game.

It feels weird knowing that this is their "blockbuster opener" for Summer 2017. I can appreciate that they aren't letting it die quietly.

Edited by NoobSaibot

6 hours ago, filmlover said:

Tele actually met the real King Arthur himself. Of course anything Hollywood conjures up is gonna pale in comparison to the real thing.

Strange administrators lying in Whatsapp chats distributing likes is no basis for a system of posting. Supreme moderating power derives from a mandate from the members, not from some farcical GIF ceremony.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Alli said:

Anyone thinks this might surprise the way Tarzan did?  

I say it makes 100M

I feel like I have said something similar to that somewhere myself. I'm thinking anywhere between 90m and 130m, but no lower or higher. Just enough to save face I guess?

• Like 1