Plain Old Tele

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword | Guy Ritchie | May 12, 2017 | Charlie Hunnam

4 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

Guy Ritchie's SNATCH: "Let's make a movie where Brad Pitt plays a bare-knuckle boxer!"

Guy Ritchie's SHERLOCK HOLMES: "Let's make a movie where Sherlock Holmes is a bare-knuckle boxer!"

Guy Ritchie's KING ARTHUR: "Let's make a movie where Sherlock Holmes is a bare-knuckle boxer!"

:thinking: 

Aladdin won't last long on the streets without some bare-knuckle boxing.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

Guy Ritchie's SNATCH: "Let's make a movie where Brad Pitt plays a bare-knuckle boxer!"

Guy Ritchie's SHERLOCK HOLMES: "Let's make a movie where Sherlock Holmes is a bare-knuckle boxer!"

Guy Ritchie's KING ARTHUR: "Let's make a movie where Sherlock Holmes is a bare-knuckle boxer!"

:thinking: 

King Arthur as Sherlock is a pretty good twist tbh

• Like 12

I have heard the movie is actually pretty good - at least the version my friend saw. So I won't be surprised if this gets good reviews and has a nice little run at the box office. With the early screenings, they are pretty much trying to get the word out as well. Haven't seen this many early screenings for a movie since a long time, especially this early and coordinated across the country.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I have heard the movie is actually pretty good - at least the version my friend saw. So I won't be surprised if this gets good reviews and has a nice little run at the box office. With the early screenings, they are pretty much trying to get the word out as well. Haven't seen this many early screenings for a movie since a long time, especially this early and coordinated across the country.

But I thought it was settled that Hunnam was box office poison?

Ryan Reynolds was in a million bombs in a row, literally a million, and one Deadpool later we all gotta pretend he's a superstar. So there's hope for all generic, athletic white actors out there

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Ryan Reynolds was in a million bombs in a row, literally a million, and one Deadpool later we all gotta pretend he's a superstar. So there's hope for all generic, athletic white actors out there

Pretty sure Hunnam has displayed better acting chops in Sons of Anarchy than Ryan Reynolds has in all of his movies combined and I've always loved Reynolds.

But yeah his movies so far have been mostly misfires, I'm hoping this one changes that hence my club.