Plain Old Tele

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword | Guy Ritchie | May 12, 2017 | Charlie Hunnam

9 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Ryan Reynolds was in a million bombs in a row, literally a million, and one Deadpool later we all gotta pretend he's a superstar. So there's hope for all generic, athletic white actors out there

Reynolds is a good talent in voice acting, really good in both The Voices and Deadpool, at least he is non generic in one element.

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I could maybe buy into that but the release date is just terrible

It isn't the best release, but I feel like it's audience is slightly different then GOTG, so there is room for it to make a little. Kind of depends on if Alien breaks out or not too. 

48 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I have heard the movie is actually pretty good - at least the version my friend saw.

I hope your friend is right. KA is  probably the only summer picture, besides Dunkirk of course hailnolan, that looks any good.

23 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Ryan Reynolds was in a million bombs in a row, literally a million, and one Deadpool later we all gotta pretend he's a superstar. So there's hope for all generic, athletic white actors out there

Adventureland ruled.

Though I'll admit I'd forgotten how little money that made.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

I don't think it's that crazy. Granted, I don't think it will happen, but Alien isn't quite the brand people seem to think it is, and Covenant looks terrible, imo.

Covenant really does look terrible. Like, holy shit does it look bad

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Hey I ain't seen Prometheus. Or an aliens movies for that matter. I just think it looks like good ole time

You should get on that. Convenant looks like it will just be more of what we've seen before.

Also, I hate how they turned the space jockey's species into the engineers. What the hell, Ridley Scott