lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

I think Power Rangers could work but they'll need a $100m+ budget, to me, they need to get the costumes and Zords right, villain wise I think it would be cool if they chose Rita Repulsa or Lord Zedd but I wouldn't be surprised if they went for an original villian

I'm sure that Disney doesn't regret selling the Power Rangers back to Saban. Lionsgate hasn't had a lot of successful movies, so they need this to deliver.

Its needs to be cheesy, build up character development, good plot, lots of action like Pacific Rim style battles, and emotional! 

• Like 1

I don't understand how this crap has a fandom. It was bad then, it's bad now.Im sure this movie will try to be watchable, but then again I'm sure the fans will complain about it "doesn't capture the spirit of the amazing, original show"

• Like 1

I liked it at the time (for only the first few seasons and then I lost interest). It was like a live action Voltron, only not as good as Voltron. However, I have no interest in this movie right now. I don't really have any interest in watching re-runs of the TV show.