SpiderByte

Skyline Sequel (Beyond Skyline)

Dat ending. I'm actually glad about this as i want to know what the hell was going on with that ending. Also i don't care what the reviews say, the film wasn't THAT bad, i actually found it quite interesting seeing the chaos and destruction from a high rise apartment block.

Also i call bullshit on that $10mil budget for the first film. The film was full of cgi, pretty good quality cgi as well. I bet the actual budget was closer to $30mil.

• Like 4

Dat ending. I'm actually glad about this as i want to know what the hell was going on with that ending. Also i don't care what the reviews say, the film wasn't THAT bad, i actually found it quite interesting seeing the chaos and destruction from a high rise apartment block.Also i call bullshit on that $10mil budget for the first film. The film was full of cgi, pretty good quality cgi as well. I bet the actual budget was closer to $30mil.

Agreed.

I don't really rag on movies endlessly but the first Skyline was genuinely terrible.It was unpleasant and the end was horrible. Just horrible all round.I'm surprised some people want to see a sequel to it.

• Like 1

Dat ending. I'm actually glad about this as i want to know what the hell was going on with that ending. Also i don't care what the reviews say, the film wasn't THAT bad, i actually found it quite interesting seeing the chaos and destruction from a high rise apartment block.Also i call bullshit on that $10mil budget for the first film. The film was full of cgi, pretty good quality cgi as well. I bet the actual budget was closer to $30mil.

It's because The Brothers Strauss(ugh) started and own that VFX company.
  • Thanks 1

Dat ending. I'm actually glad about this as i want to know what the hell was going on with that ending. Also i don't care what the reviews say, the film wasn't THAT bad, i actually found it quite interesting seeing the chaos and destruction from a high rise apartment block.

Also i call bullshit on that $10mil budget for the first film. The film was full of cgi, pretty good quality cgi as well. I bet the actual budget was closer to $30mil.

Except then it probably wouldn't have been greenlit for a sequel, since it made only 20 million domestically.