SpiderByte

Skyline Sequel (Beyond Skyline)

I liked Skyline. It doesn't deserve all the hate it gets. I think people went in expecting a big budget alien invasion film. I really enjoyed the smaller scale more personal angle we got. I loved that the characters were far from perfect. The aliens were good, the sense of hopelessness was conveyed well, and it had a good mix of scares, action, and fun.

I think the biggest problem with Skyline is that some people went in expecting way too much, and then other people jumped on the hatewagon. In no way shape or form was it the film or the year, nor was it supposed to be.

• Like 3

In fairness the first one did technically make money. It had a budget of 10 million.

They spend a lot of money marketing that movie. I remember ads for the movie were always on the sports games and Adult Swim air the ads non stop for the movie when it was coming out.

so the 2nd worst movie of all time is getting a sequel??? hahahahahahaha what the fuck man. Its depressing that the guy who came up with this decision is probably getting paid more money than I am. Give me his job, ill be more worth it than this guy.

I liked Skyline. It doesn't deserve all the hate it gets. I think people went in expecting a big budget alien invasion film. I really enjoyed the smaller scale more personal angle we got. I loved that the characters were far from perfect. The aliens were good, the sense of hopelessness was conveyed well, and it had a good mix of scares, action, and fun.

I think the biggest problem with Skyline is that some people went in expecting way too much, and then other people jumped on the hatewagon. In no way shape or form was it the film or the year, nor was it supposed to be.

This film made me dislike Turk from Scrubs, its that bad.