Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Thanks btw I am really excited.

I pray for the person who chooses to do HARRY POTTER one. :lol:

Haha you don't choose anything, youre done. All I needed was your name. Now I'll write your name down and put in my Forever 21 tropical hat and as long as I don't pull out your name, you live. But I'ma incorporate various franchises we love and I'm thinking up the map now, so I'll include a Harry Potter zone, but you don't have to choose anything.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

These are the 8 zones that will make up the map! Your characters will travel through these! Also in the OP.

1. Metropolis-Gotham Metro Area (zone that includes insane villains, a corrupt police force, and many many tall buildings, and traffic).

2. Westeros and Essos (zone that includes swords and dragons, and possibly some HBO-level nudity)

3. Hogwarts (zone that includes spells, sorcery, and transportation via brooms and flying cars)

4. Pandora (zone that includes the dangers of all those rainbow beasts in Avatar, and the perils of the jungle and no oxygen)

5. Arendelle/Snow Mountain (zone that includes a huge castle to hide in, and sub zero temperatures to freeze in)

6. Skull Island (zone that includes apes, dinos, and Walmart-sizes centipedes, and cliffs to potentially fall off)

7. Marvel Universe (you already know) 

8. Baysphere (zone containing everything Michael Bay. If you're going to be blown up, itll be here)

Your characters will travel throughout these maps, trying to survive. You will face off against each other while trying to dodge the dangers of these zones, just like in CF when they had to squad up against the baboon monkeys.  :)

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 7