Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Greetings, fellow BOF'ers, Jandrew here. Welcome to the 1st annual BO Hunger Games! "Duh, duh, duhhh!" This is not a game, but a storyline, like Pink's Box Office Knight thread. Basically, this is how this will go: everyone signs up, and every day/two days/week or so, depending on how many sign up, I will put everyone's names in a hat, literally, and randomly select. I will then write up a storyline around who I pulled out of the hat, and you will read and anxiously see who gets the ax and how. So I will not be picking you off personally, it'll all be random, and left up to chance...because it's about what's fair.

Example - I pull out Mr. Pink's name, and he dies by arrow to the chest. So at some point in the chapter, it'll go something like this.

...Elsewhere: Pink and Ed are walking through the Gotham zone. They hear a bang and they freeze faster than Arendelle.

Pink: What's that?

Ed: What's what?

Pink: I don't know, I'm just paranoid, I guess.

Ed: You're making me paranoid. Now we need higher ground.

Pink: No, we need to find the rest of our district.

Ed: Pink, we don't have time for this. We're sitting ducks out here on the ground.

Pink: We're fine. Nothing's going to happen, as long as --

-SWOOSH, Pink looks down. An ARROW residing in his chest. He falls to the ground and Ed falls in shock. He looks up and sees a2k. Ed pulls out his batarangs, ready to release, but a2k is gone.

Ed: Pink! Pink!

-Pink is curled on the ground and Ed drops his batarangs and runs over.

Pink: [dreary]Ed...Ed...

Ed: You're fine, Pink!

Pink: Hail...

Ed: Hail what!

Pink: Hail...

-PINK IS DEAD.

Ed: NOO!

-Ed sobs, but sensing he's vulnerable, he gets up and leaves Pink be.

Ed: It's okay, he's with Nolan now.

-Ed gets a page and answers.

Ed: E!

Ecstacy: Ed! Where the hell are you and Pink?

Ed: Pink...didn't make it...

Ecstacy: Oh my, Chris Evans. I'm sorry, but we need you. District 2 is hiding out in the Hogwarts. Meet us at Gotham General, we have an idea...and explosives.

-Ed dramatically gets up, gives a nod to Pink, and heads on.

Like that, but I'll focus on all of you, not just 2 people or so.

It'll go something like that. Basically this will go until there's only one person left. So if 50 people sign up, it'll be 50 to the death, but again it wont take 50 days. I'll post who's been been eliminated/still alive in the OP. And this won't be by-the-numbers. It wont be "walk through the forest, someone dies, to be continued", there will be surprises. Players will come back to life/surprise re-appear, multiple will die at once, sometimes none will die, there will be battles with action, drama, comedy, sci-fi, and romance, and an entire district could get axed at one point, and this will all be within the storyline. 1 may die one day, 10 may another. You will all have your personalities and buddies, and I'll split everyone into districts. The map will be like the CF map, but based off franchises we love. Marvel, DC, Star Wars, animation, Potter, etc.

If you want to be in this, like I said, all you have to do is sign up, and just enjoy the read and surprise every day. I'm the only one who will know ahead of time of what's going to happen. If your character dies early, don't be like "man fuck this thread" and not come visit, I just may bring you back ala "i wasn't really dead, I was a decoy" style or clone or something like that. I will also do drawings for saves. I will make a hat where the name I pull will be safe for the next time. Say I draw a name, and it's Mr. Pink. So that means when its elimination time, if I pull out Pink's name from the hat, his name will go back in, he's safe. For now.

Hopefully, if this is popular enough, I'll keep this going and we can have "annual" winners (the next one wont be in 2015 obviously, annual just sounds better). And I'll keep record who won which.

I think this would be pretty neat, again it's not a game, so you don't have to worry about points or keeping up with it every week. Just like Pink's thread, you can go in when you feel like it and catch up. I'll let everyone know when the next chapter is about to begin. So who's in? If you want to be apart of the "1st annual Box Office Hunger Games" *in Effie's voice*, just send me a PM. I'll keep submissions open for probably a week or so so we can get this started.

Again, this will not be like the actual Hunger Games. I'll make up the storyline, the map will have various, distinct zones (think of The Lego Movie), and the number of districts will depend on the number of people, but the districts wont have a special skill, just a funny name. So it's not complicated all all. :)

The standings will always be in the OP and they'll look something like this...

District 1 - District of Steel

Baumer ALIVE

Tele ALIVE

Jesus of Suburbia DEAD (BY ELECTRIC EELS)

District 2 - Everdeen District

Kelli DEAD (BY CATCHING FIRE)

Tarzan ALIVE

A2K ALIVE

District 3 - District Z

Ed ALIVE

Pink DEAD (BY IMPALEMENT)

Ecstacy DEAD (BY INTERPRETIVE DANCE)

District 4 - Stark N Banner District

Panda ALIVE

Sam ALIVE

Mulder DEAD (BY ATOMIC BREATH)

District 5 - District Pandora

Fancyarcher DEAD (BY LIGHTSABER TO THE NECK)

CJohn ALIVE

CoolioD1 DEAD (BY QUAALUDE POISONING)

District 6 - District of Arendelle

Kayumanggi ALIVE

Neo DEAD (BY MEGATRON)

Dragon DEAD (BY THROWN OFF CLIFF)

Jay Hollywood DEAD (BY THROWN OFF CLIFF)

10 DOWN, 9 TO GO. Just like that.

The map is one huge dome like Catching Fire, that will include 8 zones. For now the zones are...

1. Metropolis-Gotham Metro Area (zone that includes insane villains, a corrupt police force, and many many tall buildings, and traffic).

2. Westeros and Essos (zone that includes swords and dragons, and possibly some HBO-level nudity)

3. Hogwarts (zone that includes spells, sorcery, and transportation via brooms and flying cars)

4. Pandora (zone that includes the dangers of all those rainbow beasts in Avatar, and the perils of the jungle and no oxygen)

5. Arendelle/Snow Mountain (zone that includes a huge castle to hide in, and sub zero temperatures to freeze in)

6. Skull Island (zone that includes apes, dinos, and Walmart-sizes centipedes, and cliffs to potentially fall off)

7. Marvel Universe (you already know - tesseracts, Iron Men, gamma rays, and hellicarriers) 

8. Baysphere (zone containing everything Michael Bay. If you're going to be blown up, itll be here)

Your characters will travel throughout these maps, trying to survive. You will face off against each other while trying to dodge the dangers of these zones, just like in CF when they had to squad up against the baboon monkeys. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Roster - Water Bottle, Suns Son, Spore, Tarzan, CJohn, Grim22, Films, darkelf, Numbers, CoolEric258, Chassmmi, Jesus of Surburia, #Ed, K1stpierre, reddevil, John Marston, Scott Pilgrim, ChD, Michael Gary Scott, Ruthie, Mulder, Tawasal, Empire, Bishop54, Noctis, Punishment, AndyLL

Damn can I be a mutant? I don't think Cap's shield is gonna help win this. I need to be Professor X. Or better yet. I need to be Storm or Jean Grey.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

Where does that interpretive come from?

That was just an example of what the standing will look like when this starts. By your name will either be "alive" or "dead", and I'll list how you died. I was using you as an example and I felt interpretive dance was a good death haha, but this hasnt started so you and everyone is alive. 

Though someone could perish by dance at some point.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

That was just an example of what the standing will look like when this starts. By your name will either be "alive" or "dead", and I'll list how you died. I was using you as an example and I felt interpretive dance was a good death haha, but this hasnt started so you and everyone is alive. 

Though someone could perish by dance at some point.  :ph34r:

But is that movie reference or just something you made up for the game? I'm in by the way.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

But is that movie reference or just something you made up for the game? I'm in by the way.

Just a funny example I made up haha, but if I can find a movie that has some wild interpretive dancing, I may shoehorn it in, but for now you probably wont see it.

• Like 3