Rorschach

Possible Batman stand-alone villains

True, but she'd make an even more awesome Poison Ivy. She is great at being sexy and intimidating at the same time (Dark Shadows, 300 2). Two traits that are a must for playing Poison Ivy. I think Lena Headey could also pull off Ivy's pathos really well. She showed she could hold her own as a solo boss villain in Dredd and she is amazing as a layered Cersei in GoT.

I agree so much with Eva Green as Poison Ivy.  Lena Headey on the other hand I'm not sure about she's a great actress, but I don't see her as Poison Ivy (though I never saw Dredd so that may change my opinion)

Also, I like the idea of JLaw as Harley Quinn too. Though I don't see how they can introduce the character without The Joker. Maybe show her descent into insanity in flashbacks?

Hmm they can't really have the Joker in the background, since he wouldn't operate in that manner... they could always use flashbacks, and it would make sense with an older batman I guess I would love that casting but it'd just be tough to actually have that character (so what you said in twice the words :P

Edited by 23IsEverywhere
  • Like 1

I want another take on the Riddler. I think he was handled horrible in Batman forever and I hope for a more serious take on his character rather than what we got in Batman Forever. I also would love to see Clayface in a Batman movie would be interesting to see the type of effects they could do.

Edited by SuperRocket

I think your confusing Wilson's frozen performances in so many films  ;)

Jake Gyllenhaul for Joker (Nightcrawler made him super effective and creepy (he could do a lot of superhero roles, but I hope for Joker so we can start Jokeback Mountain humor because Heath also played it)

I'd really like to see Killer Croc at some point  (Hard to do obviously, and Lizard in ASM definitely is the wrong way to go)

• Like 1

If we are talking about a new Batman film with the Batfleck in his older Dark Knight/Miller version then it has to be the old Joker played buy Mark Hamill. That would be freaking insane! Image Hamill all done up in Joker makeup with his definitive Joker voice cackling out from behind it. That would make fan boys heads explode. If they do make an older version Joker in the new Batman movies it HAS TO BE HAMILL. 

Other than an old Joker I would love to see Clayface or maybe The Ventriliquist/Scarface.  We've seen versions of almost everyone else whether they be good or bad so some new characters would be great. I like Killer Croc too but I can't see him supporting a whole movie. Plus it might be too much like the Lizard in ASM.