CJohn

Predator | 14th September, 2018 | Shane Black to Co-Write and Direct

4 hours ago, NoobSaibot said:

Yvonne Strahovski (best known for starring in the TV series Chuck) has joined the cast for The Predator.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/yvonne-strahovski-joins-shane-blacks-predator-978541

So Olivia Munn is not safe since she's not the lone woman in the film now.

19 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

So Olivia Munn is not safe since she's not the lone woman in the film now.

I think she's not safe period on account for being a terrible actress, she'll probably have the least lines and screen time out of the rest of the cast.

5 hours ago, NoobSaibot said:

Yvonne Strahovski (best known for starring in the TV series Chuck) has joined the cast for The Predator.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/yvonne-strahovski-joins-shane-blacks-predator-978541

It seems I'm not the only one here that feels that bit of casting news has made the movie much more interesting. amorously.gif

Edited by Incarnadine
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dashrendar44 said:

Olivia Munn AND Yvonne Strahovski in the same movie? Just add Olivia Wilde in there and you have the internet geek's favourite bimbos trifecta of BO poison.

#Not My Bimbos

Munn is not just BO Poison! SHE IS POISON

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dashrendar44 said:

Olivia Munn AND Yvonne Strahovski in the same movie? Just add Olivia Wilde in there and you have the internet geek's favourite bimbos trifecta of BO poison.

I think you may also be forgetting Kate Beckinsale.

Do you think this is going to be beaten opening week by Fifty Shades the same way Lego Batman and Kingsman were?

I know they aren't competing, obviously, but I think it's interesting that big name movies keep getting put up against Fifty Shades of Grey.

The big difference I see is that the first two Fifty Shades movies had nothing important coming out the next week. Whereas this time, Black Panther is coming out the next week.

Edited by SophieSlut

2 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

I have a feeling this is going to be the first massive misfire (critical & commercial) from Shane Black. Something about this project sounds off.

It's because the film is being distributed by Fox. That's why you think it'll suck.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SophieSlut said:

Do you think this is going to be beaten opening week by Fifty Shades the same way Lego Batman and Kingsman were?

I know they aren't competing, obviously, but I think it's interesting that big name movies keep getting put up against Fifty Shades of Grey.

The big difference I see is that the first two Fifty Shades movies had nothing important coming out the next week. Whereas this time, Black Panther is coming out the next week.

Well, I don't see Predator making more than Lego Batman and I can't see the last 50Shades making that much less than the second one, so yeah.

I actually don't think Predator will gross over 100m DOM.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1