BobbyJohn

By The Sea | Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt (Nov 13)

11825860_791879974243155_317002822097623

Synopsis: Set in France during the mid-1970s, Vanessa, a former dancer, and her husband Roland, an American writer, travel the country together. They seem to be growing apart, but when they linger in one quiet, seaside town they begin to draw close to some of its more vibrant inhabitants, such as a local bar/café-keeper and a hotel owner.

Cast: Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Pitt, Mélanie Laurent, Melvil Poupaud, Niels Arestrup, and Richard Bohringer

World Premiere: November 5 @ AFI Fest 2015

US Theaterical Release: November 13 (international dates)

See you at the theatres/Oscars/Razzies!

11952998_801682076596278_554086368348182

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 5

Definitely shooting in August? LaLeakers said she was chasing Burton's next movie and deep in talks for that, but that shoots in August too. Was really hoping she'd do that.

No idea if it's defnitely for August. Source is E! News and while they got their pics from Malta, the rest may not be correct. Dunno. And wait, what Burton movie????

• Like 1

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, a Fantasy/Sci-Fi movie based on the best-selling novel. LaLeakers are gone now but they were very​ reliable when they were around.

Just checked IMDB boards for the film and caught up thew discussions. Thx for info! Very interesting but guess we'll see. Shouldn't Burton's movie have all major roles already locked if they're shooting in August? Is Meryl still rumored too? Maybe the entire project is getting delayed?

• Like 1

Just checked IMDB boards for the film and caught up thew discussions. Thx for info! Very interesting but guess we'll see. Shouldn't Burton's movie have all major roles already locked if they're shooting in August? Is Meryl still rumored too? Maybe the entire project is getting delayed?

There was a casting call for the lead two months ago and the Jolie rumor goes back to Feb. As far as I know it's definitely still shooting in August but the role isn't too big and could be shot in a few weeks.

I don't like the Meryl rumor at all so I'm ignoring it. I want a Burton/Jolie collab.

• Like 1

8 to 10 weeks? That doesn't sound like all that "small" of a production.

By the looks of it, if she's talking to press about it, scouting locations, and bringing along her go-to DP, I'd say it's almost locked to happen.

If it is more of a drama/artsy project then I'm all for it, she's only done blockbusters for the past several years. Very cool that she might be directing herself as well.

And not to jinx it, but if both she and Pitt are in it, this will get a ton of attention and at the very least shouldn't flop.

PS dddeeeee I would love a Burton/Jolie collab. Praying for that. Maybe she can do both :D

Edited by aDIM Stormborn
  • Like 2

8 to 10 weeks? That doesn't sound like all that "small" of a production.

By the looks of it, if she's talking to press about it, scouting locations, and bringing along her go-to DP, I'd say it's almost locked to happen.

If it is more of a drama/artsy project then I'm all for it, she's only done blockbusters for the past several years.

PS dddeeeee I would love a Burton/Jolie collab. Praying for that. Maybe she can do both :D

Which one is it on pics? xD

• Like 1