XenoZodiac

J.K. Rowling releases new Harry Potter Short Story

Still cool. :)

Yup. But I don't like that JK has given into the Hermione/Ron haters and keeps second guessing her choice. Hermione + Ron is a good coupling. The main problem was not developing Ginny or her relationship with Harry much at all. The dissatisfaction with Ginny's characterization makes many shippers thirst for Harry/Hermione. What JK should have done was make Ginny an equally appealing and fleshed out character as the main trio. She doesn't need to regret her decision to pair Hermione with Ron. They are a cute couple and it makes sense why they would be drawn to each other. Harry/Hermione are more brother/sister anyway.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 5

What is pottermore like? 

It's alright. You get to play through the book stories, with interactive images and sometimes even playing some mini games (throwing gnomes out of Ron's garden). They had a duel feature but that sucked since the spells dealt different amount of damage (You had to like press each letter of the spell name exactly and get accuracy) and Petrificus Totalus was the one dealing the most. That i didn't like. Everyone used that exact same spell. It gets boring really, quick.

• Like 1

It's alright. You get to play through the book stories, with interactive images and sometimes even playing some mini games (throwing gnomes out of Ron's garden). They had a duel feature but that sucked since the spells dealt different amount of damage (You had to like press each letter of the spell name exactly and get accuracy) and Petrificus Totalus was the one dealing the most. That i didn't like. Everyone used that exact same spell. It gets boring really, quick.

i know

Yup. But I don't like that JK has given into the Hermione/Ron haters and keeps second guessing her choice. Hermione + Ron is a good coupling. The main problem was not developing Ginny or her relationship with Harry much at all. The dissatisfaction with Ginny's characterization makes many shippers thirst for Harry/Hermione. What JK should have done was make Ginny an equally appealing and fleshed out character as the main trio. She doesn't need to regret her decision to pair Hermione with Ron. They are a cute couple and it makes sense why they would be drawn to each other. Harry/Hermione are more brother/sister anyway.

I didn't get that from that "article" at all. It was just her having Rita Skeeter be her normal bitchy, pot-stirring self.
  • Like 1

She will write another book (or film) in about ten years. 

That's my guess. After the OT actors were brought back to Star Wars 30 years later... nothing would surprise me now. 

Posted Image

• Like 4

I don't know where the hell you got that from the article. Unless you forgot, Rita Skeeter wrote many articles about Harry/Hermione back in GoF.
  • Like 3

I didn't get that from that "article" at all. It was just her having Rita Skeeter be her normal bitchy, pot-stirring self.

I don't know where the hell you got that from the article. Unless you forgot, Rita Skeeter wrote many articles about Harry/Hermione back in GoF.

I wasn't talking about that article in particular but the fact that JK has admitted "regretting" Hermione/Ron and now sites like Mashable are twisting Skeeter's words to mean Rowling's opinions too. And maybe they aren't all that wrong seeing how she had admitted that a Harry/Hermione pairing would've been a better idea herself. So this looks like another nod to the annoying Harry/Hermione shippers.