Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Neo

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | 5.5.2017 | William Hurt Returns as General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross | New Trailer on Page 69

3,806 posts in this topic

I'm ready.

Is it 2017 yet?

2 people like this

I do wonder if all the people posting about Adam Warlock know just how ridiculous Adam Warlock is.

But I say bring it! In all its insane glory. Space Jesus, evil church, cocoons and resurrection prophecies, infinity gem in his forehead

3 people like this

Fingers crossed that Gunn isn't gonna pull a Favreau or an Abrams with this one. So far everything seems to be in his favor.

Fingers crossed that Gunn isn't gonna pull a Favreau or an Abrams with this one. So far everything seems to be in his favor.

I'm not too worried about that. For one, he'll have an actual script, and two, it won't be written by Orci and/or Kurtzman.

Edited by Orestes
1 person likes this

I hope Gunn turns another of the original Guardians into a ridiculous side character like Yondu

1 person likes this

Imagine if Marvel brings Iron Man into Galaxy 2...

$500M Domestic locked!

Already got this date, I could see Marvel by Monday announcing their May 2017 date.

Do you think Thanos will be like Gollum it took a movie to perfect his look, will this happen to Thanos?

If the stone in Loki's staff is an Infinity Stone, is this the actual Gem? The other stones have been a cube, liquid and an

orb  - now we know its an actual gem (looks like), not the orb itself,

maybe the stones need to go through a process like the Mind Gem has already to be ready to fit in the Gauntlet.

In Guardians the stone is purple, not red like we know, has it not fully changed?

If it is the Mind Gem and the stone in the staff was blue, it would make sense seeing as Loki was trying to subjugate the people of Germany and the mind gem is blue.

Feige has said not necessarily to base them on color.

Edited by Neo