Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Neo

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | 5.5.2017 | William Hurt Returns as General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross | New Trailer on Page 69

Chewy    50,507

I do wonder if all the people posting about Adam Warlock know just how ridiculous Adam Warlock is.

But I say bring it! In all its insane glory. Space Jesus, evil church, cocoons and resurrection prophecies, infinity gem in his forehead

• Like 3

Jake Gittes    8,928

Fingers crossed that Gunn isn't gonna pull a Favreau or an Abrams with this one. So far everything seems to be in his favor.

Orestes    6,767

Fingers crossed that Gunn isn't gonna pull a Favreau or an Abrams with this one. So far everything seems to be in his favor.

I'm not too worried about that. For one, he'll have an actual script, and two, it won't be written by Orci and/or Kurtzman.

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 1

Chewy    50,507

I hope Gunn turns another of the original Guardians into a ridiculous side character like Yondu

• Like 1

Neo    10,726

Already got this date, I could see Marvel by Monday announcing their May 2017 date.

Neo    10,726

Do you think Thanos will be like Gollum it took a movie to perfect his look, will this happen to Thanos?

Neo    10,726

If the stone in Loki's staff is an Infinity Stone, is this the actual Gem? The other stones have been a cube, liquid and an

orb  - now we know its an actual gem (looks like), not the orb itself,

maybe the stones need to go through a process like the Mind Gem has already to be ready to fit in the Gauntlet.

In Guardians the stone is purple, not red like we know, has it not fully changed?

If it is the Mind Gem and the stone in the staff was blue, it would make sense seeing as Loki was trying to subjugate the people of Germany and the mind gem is blue.

Feige has said not necessarily to base them on color.

Edited by Neo