Fancyarcher

Disney's A Wrinkle in Time | 9th March, 2018 | Frozen's Jennifer Lee writing, Ava DuVernay directing. 45% on RT

On 26/04/2017 at 3:31 AM, ban1o said:

mm doesn't make a difference to me. I wonder why they changed it though 

Coz Wreck It Ralph 2 got pushed back to Thanksgiving 2018, leaving the March 9 date open.

1 hour ago, Dingdong123 said:

Hmmm, surprised this is getting that blockbuster release date instead of the usual disposable release dates of April or September. Disney must probably conifdent with this. Hope it succeeds!

Hmm, I don't think it was getting "disposed of" when it had been slotted for its earlier date. Just that the February/March frame was crowded for Disney with Black Panther releasing at the end of February and WiR2 previously releasing in early March, so April was the only spot that allowed some breathing room for AWiT.

Edited by Spidey Freak

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

wait Pine is in this

He plays the dad but his character goes missing so I'm not exactly sure how much he's in this for. I read the book a long time ago. and don't remember how much his character was in the book for. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ban1o said:

He plays the dad but his character goes missing so I'm not exactly sure how much he's in this for. I read the book a long time ago. and don't remember how much his character was in the book for. 

I imagine he'll only show up at the beginning and the end, at least if the book is anything to go by. 

Film looks great BTW. Super excited.