Fullbuster

Star Wars Rebels - Season 3 on September 24 : Will Grand Admiral Thrawn destroy them all??

star-wars-rebels-poster.jpg

Star Wars Rebels is an animated series produced by Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm Animation. Set 14 years after Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and 5 years before Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Rebels takes place during an era when the Galactic Empire is securing its grip on the galaxy and hunting down the last of the Jedi Knights while a fledgling rebellion against the Empire is taking form. The visual style of Star Wars Rebels is heavily inspired by the original Star Wars trilogy concept art by Ralph McQuarrie.

The series is scheduled to premiere on October 3, 2014 on Disney Channel with a one-hour special - Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion, and will then air as a series Monday nights at 9:00 pm on Disney XD channels worldwide starting October 13

Dave Filoni, Simon Kinberg, and Greg Weisman have all been announced as executive producers. Kinberg has stated that the first season would contain 16 episodes and that the series will feature new characters along with ones from the original trilogy.

Set five years before Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope following the fall of the Galactic Republic and the Jedi Council,[6] the series follows a motley group of rebels (all of whom have been affected by the Galactic Empire in one form or another) that band together aboard a freighter starship called the Ghost. The series will also focus on the origins of some of the groups that form the Rebel Alliance.

-----------------------------------------------------------

STAR WARS REBELS EPISODE 1

I watched the 45-minute pilot and it was really enjoyable : a lot of action, fun, likable characters, great music.

It really has a Star Wars feel, quite close to the first trilogy, and Ezra is not a brat despite his age, he's relatively mature and quite smart, he'll learn how to be a great Jedi, an epic and promising adventure that's for sure, I can't wait for what will follow :D

May the Force be with this show :D

Edited by Fullbuster

I wish i could watch this, but I don't know my password for my service provider, so I can't login and watch it on Disney XD. Blah! And, I have been anticipating this for a long, long time.

You can watch it on Disney Channel on October 3rd :)

With such a pseudonyme you can't miss this :D

Edited by Fullbuster

This starts here on October 4th. 

is it necessary to know anything about the other Star Wars animated TV show before hand? I never saw a single minute of it (besides the movie that was released in theaters). 

is it necessary to know anything about the other Star Wars animated TV show before hand? I never saw a single minute of it (besides the movie that was released in theaters).

No, you shouldn't need to know anything from that series.

It's not linked to Clone Wars so everything's fine, I didn't watch SWTCW myself and I understood everything ;)

I wish i could watch this, but I don't know my password for my service provider, so I can't login and watch it on Disney XD. Blah! And, I have been anticipating this for a long, long time.

Shouldn't you contact your provider; tell them you forgot the password, then you get a new one? :P 

Nope. Two completely different time periods. You're a-okay. Though I still recommend you watch BOTH Clone Wars Shows.
  • Like 1

What?????? I hasnt even aired yet, lol.

Ahaha indeed :D

It's a real surprise, apparently it's a very anticipated show on a global scale and the first opinions about it are really positive so they're confident about its success ^^

• Like 1