Fullbuster

Star Wars Rebels - Season 3 on September 24 : Will Grand Admiral Thrawn destroy them all??

1 hour ago, DAR said:

Those last few seconds. :wub:

I found it very appropriate that

Spoiler

Zen Obi-Wan only needed about 3 seconds to defeat Maul. In fact, the episode would have been best if it was all just Obi-Wan and Maul with no Ezra, etc.

• Like 3

Pretty great episode.

Spoiler

Gonna miss Maul though. I did like how understated his death was though. Cool way to go about it.

I've just read how he was killed pre-Disney and I'm glad they didn't go down that route again.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 1

I have two episodes to catch up on.  I skipped ahead when I heard something big happened with the last one and I'm glad I did that since it was good :)

now i have to backtrack just a tad, but so far this series has gotten much better as it went along.

1 minute ago, DAR said:

Wait did this premiere early?  I'm actually watching it right now.

Yeah it premiered at 11 AM ET but had reruns at 5 and 8. Loved this season and this was a excellent finale. So excited for the next season.

I liked the finale a lot.  It was going to be hard to top last season's.  Overall it was a pretty good season.  They still put in some filler episodes at I think the wrong time(could do with less singing robots). And I think Kanan was kind of a forgotten character at times.  But well worth the time

13 hours ago, DAR said:

That's weird because usually the new episodes are Saturday night

yeah it does, but my ondemand on Xfinity had it early so I watched both of them there.

1 hour ago, aabattery said:

Apparently Filoni confirmed that this is the last season. It'll be sad to see it go but I'm glad they have a set ending point.

Unfortunately they are probably killing off thrawn, why else introduce rukh which really sucks I'd almost rather they didn't bring him back then waste his character in a kids show for two years

I should check the Star Wars sub forum more often. Rebels is such a great show.

1 hour ago, aabattery said:

Apparently Filoni confirmed that this is the last season. It'll be sad to see it go but I'm glad they have a set ending point.

Awesome trailer.  And the first episode of Season 4 was quite good as well.  But I think I liked Season 3 opener a little more.

Edited by wileECoyote
  • Like 1