Fullbuster

Star Wars Rebels - Season 3 on September 24 : Will Grand Admiral Thrawn destroy them all??

The third episode was inferior to the previous ones but I enjoyed it despite of this,particularly the moment when they stole a Tie..that was fun ^^
Now I hope for more epicness in the next episodes :)

Edited by Fullbuster

As a huge SW fan, I hate to say it, but this episode was just awful. A solid F.

I will continue to watch the show anyway.  :ph34r:

NOTE: I am talking about the episode that aired today. I don't have a password to log onto Disney XD and watch next weeks episode which I have heard is actually good.

Edited by CloneWars

As a huge SW fan, I hate to say it, but this episode was just awful. A solid F.

I will continue to watch the show anyway.  :ph34r:

NOTE: I am talking about the episode that aired today. I don't have a password to log onto Disney XD and watch next weeks episode which I have heard is actually good.

Every show has mild episodes, so it's fine. And kids aren't too demanding anyway ^^

I actually didn't mind the last episode except I think I missed the part about what they did with the TIE fighter :P

We don't know.

They said they destroyed it, but they also had a mischievous laugh amongst themselves implying they hid it somewhere. Seeing how this mostly takes place on the same planet, I expect to see that Tie Fighter again.

• Like 1

We don't know.

They said they destroyed it, but they also had a mischievous laugh amongst themselves implying they hid it somewhere. Seeing how this mostly takes place on the same planet, I expect to see that Tie Fighter again.

that was my take too, but wanted to make sure i didn't miss something at the end on the replay 

swrebels_102414_1600.jpg

STAR WARS REBELS EPISODE 4 : RISE OF THE OLD MASTERS

This episode was wonderful

,the Inquisitor finallv showed up and one thing is clear : he didn't disappoint! B)

He's strong, he's creepy, he's smart, he's devilish...Kanan can't keep up and far from being able to beat him, quite normal given he failed to go until the very end of his training...The Inquisitor's lightsaber is crazy cool :o I loved the funny parts about this from Ezra/Zeb to Kanan "Does yours do that too?" :lol:

I was surprised about Luminara being dead, surprising in a cartoon on Disney XD, I didn't expect that being a trap ^^

Best episode so far, that was amazing :D

Edited by Fullbuster

Fullbuster you're failing with the hiding spoilers prior to Monday night.

Come on, I wrote the title in big blue and put an image, people who don't want to be spoiled should see that as a warming o_o

It was not enough for you?

Lines in yellow now, you should be fine about that.

Edited by Fullbuster