Noctis

La La Land | Now Playing | Record-Tieing 14 Oscar Noms and Record-Breaking 16 BOFFY Noms

19 minutes ago, MinaTakla said:

What if this is our BP winner? Crazy but not so much so! It has the nostalgia, beauty and charismatic actors.

I could see it. It was already clear that tons of people in the Academy loved Whiplash, this looks different enough but with a potential to be as good or better. IIRC it tested incredibly well, is getting released in the heart of the Oscar season, and who doesn't like a well-made musical. Obviously tons of things can happen in the months ahead but it's got a lot going for it. 

• Like 6

Wow, this has so much going for it - Love the leads, love well made musicals, the director's last project was brilliant...

Can't wait for this. Has "new favorite movie" written all over it.

Assuming Passengers isn't delayed, December has my two most anticipated movies of 2016.

Edited by JennaJ
  • Like 1

What if this is our BP winner? Crazy but not so much so! It has the nostalgia, beauty and charismatic actors.

People who saw this at advanced screenings said this won't win but could get nominated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this. I love musicals!!! But I'm sure a lot of people will go into this not knowing it's a musical and complain about the singing lol.

Best original score and Best original song possible for oscars? 

Edited by ban1o