CJohn

My Little Pony: The Movie | Oct 6 2017 | Emily Blunt. Sia joins voice cast.

4 minutes ago, Durden said:

As expected.

On 4/6/2016 at 8:58 AM, grim22 said:

Grinch does have more name recognition for sure, and if Pony moves this can move to November 3rd as well.

Look for Grinch to move up another week into this vacated slot soon. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

More like Blade Runner 2 will annihilate it

Reveal hidden contents

BR2 is a sequel to a film that flopped at the boxoffice. Last time we got a sequel to a flop film was Tron 2, which was a boxoffice disappointment and has yet to get a 3rd movie. Commercially speaking, BR2 will be severly estimated by fanboys/movie geeks on the internet. 

Tbh whatever curiosity i have for BR2 is because of the director. 

Edited by marveldcfox

Just now, marveldcfox said:

BR2 is a sequel to a film that flopped at the boxoffice. Last time we got a sequel to a flop film was Tron 2, which was a boxoffice disappointment and has yet to get a 3rd movie. Commercially speaking, BR2 will be severly estimated by fanboys/movie geeks on the internet. 

Tbh whatever curiosity i have for BR2 is only because of the director+cinematographer.

Yeah, I think the max Blade Runner 2 can do is Prometheus numbers.

On 4/27/2016 at 5:52 PM, marveldcfox said:

Tbh whatever curiosity i have for BR2 is because of the director. 

Blade Runner 2's budget should be below Tron Legacy and it will likely be rated R. If BR2 does TL numbers that would be great

54 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I'm really confused by the wording of this article (Surely it's nowhere near finished enough to be ready for even a WIP screening, right?), but I sure never expected to see "My Little Pony" and "Cannes" in the same sentence

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/cannes-lionsgate-now-you-see-me-3-my-little-pony-1201769595/

I think what the article says is that Lionsgate is bringing MLP to Cannes to present it to foreign distributors since they'll all be gathered there for the festival. Most of it is probably just concept art and bits of early footage to convince them to purchase the distribution rights.

On 5/10/2016 at 2:12 PM, cookie said:

I think what the article says is that Lionsgate is bringing MLP to Cannes to present it to foreign distributors since they'll all be gathered there for the festival. Most of it is probably just concept art and bits of early footage to convince them to purchase the distribution rights.

Lionsgate do this every year at Cannes. That is where they strike the WW deals for their slate of movies. Wonder how Gods of Egypt and Allegiant outright bombing will affect the deals this time.