GOTG3

Black Panther 2

Captain Marvel 2

Inhumans 2

Dr. Strange 2

Ant-Man/Wasp 3

Spider-man 2

The Defenders

Planet Hulk (leading up to World War Hulk)

Fantastic Four (crosses fingers)

Secret Avengers

Edited by grey ghost

Early predictions:

2020: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Spider-Man 2, Doctor Strange 2

2021: Daredevil, Ant-Man 3, Black Panther 2

2022: Captain Marvel 2, Inhumans 2, new franchise

2023: Return of a legacy franchise (Iron Man or Cap), new franchise, Avengers 4

I'd love to see a smaller more personal Captain America film after the huge spectacle of civil War.

A Hawkeye standalone film with a new younger actor more close to the one in the comics would be awesome.

I'd love daredevil on the big screen. but The Netflix series is so amazing I'm not sure it would really be an improvement.

I would really like to see stand alone films that don't tie into the avengers at all in phase four or very little at least. 

These are my dream projects. If they are made, I'll die a happier man than I already am...

Longshot(Pretty sure Marvel still has the rights even though he became an X-Man, he started solo and is not a mutant.) Mojoverse would fit in quite nicely in the MCU, IMO.

Quasar(Wendall Vaughn)- He would be so easy to incorporate since he was an agent of SHIELD and he connects to pretty much every cosmic character in the MCU.

Spider-Man Hobgoblin Saga- Have to give this one some time since most everyone is Goblin-ed out, but leave his identity a mystery for at least two films then reveal him as someone other than the fashion designer that he ended up being in the comic(I love Roger Stern but that was so lame). He may use the Green Goblin's equipment but he always felt like a completely different character to me.

Daredevil Born Again- Have Spidey and Cap crossover in this story that brings Matt Murdock to rock bottom after Kingpin takes his whole life from him.

West Coast Avengers. Most of the pieces are there. Hawkeye, Mockingbird(Bobbi from AOS), War Machine, Vision, Scarlet Witch. All you need is Tigra and Wonder Man.

The other question will of course come. Will avengers 4 kickoff the next trilogy of avengers? Ie like how phases 1,2,3 are all leading to the infinity wars.

Perhaps it's time to add an adjective modifier to help mark a new era?

Phase 4 ends with Mighty Avengers?

Predictions:

2020: Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3 (w/Silver Surfer) (May), Fantastic Four (July), Doctor Strange 2 (November)

2021: Black Panther 2 (February), Spider-Man: The Last Hunt (May), Inhumans (August)

2022: Captain Marvel 2 (March), Planet Hulk (May), The Defenders (July)

2023: Avengers: Secret Invasion - Part I (May), Ant-Man 3 (July)

2024: Fantastic Four 2 (February), Avengers: Secret Invasion - Part II (w/the return of the classic Avengers who lived through Infinity War - Iron Man, Thor, BW, Hulk) (May)

Edited by MCKillswitch123

I realised Marvel already has 3 release slots for 2020. May 1st, July 10th and Nov 6th. any guess what these are? does marvel even know at this point?

My guesses are May 1st GOTG 3, July 10th, Spider-Man sequel, Nov 6th Black Widow. (Doctor Strange 2 is a possibility too though).

I would really like to see a Vision/Scarlet Witch movie after seeing what they did with them in Civil War, that could be really interesting. maybe even incorporate them into a Doctor Strange movie and have Scarlet Witch journey to the underworld to resurrect Quicksilver or something.

On 5/1/2016 at 5:15 AM, MCKillswitch123 said:

2020: Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3 (w/Silver Surfer) (May), Fantastic Four (July), Doctor Strange 2 (November)

I highly doubt that even if Marvel did get the rights back to FF, they would make yet another stand alone film so soon. put them in an Avengers film first or maybe even a Spider-Man movie, for one thing they have to get them back first (which is very possible at this point) but I really don't think Fox is willing to share like Sony, they have way too much going for them right now. so we may be waiting until the rights revert back, which I'm not sure when that would be 2019? 2020? that is if fox doesn't cameo them in an X-Men or Dead-pool movie (which I'm not sure if that would count or not).

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

I highly doubt that even if Marvel did get the rights back to FF, they would make yet another stand alone film so soon. put them in an Avengers film first or maybe even a Spider-Man movie, for one thing they have to get them back first (which is very possible at this point) but I really don't think Fox is willing to share like Sony, they have way too much going for them right now. so we may be waiting until the rights revert back, which I'm not sure when that would be 2019? 2020? that is if fox doesn't cameo them in an X-Men or Dead-pool movie (which I'm not sure if that would count or not).

Fox has nothing left to do other than to give up the F4 rights if they wanna keep their face (which was washed oh so well by Tim Miller earlier this year, but X-Men: Apocalypse might burn it a little bit again) clean as a diamond. Their rights remain w/Fox until about 2022, since they have to start production of a F4 film at least 7 years of difference between the last one (and, coincidentally, Fant4stic production kicked off in 2014, 7 years after Rise Of The Silver Surfer) or they lose the rights after that. Now, they have four options to do w/the F4 rights:

1 - Say "fuck it all to hard death" and do a sequel/build a CU from Fant4stic, bringing back the actors and either giving a follow-up or placing the characters in a X-Men movie... which, of course, LOL, might as well burn their own money.

2 - Do ANOTHER reboot. Which definitely sounds like a waste of time, money and patience as well. People think Spider-Man had it bad? F4 were tried four fucking times before, three in different continuities, and none of them worked. What's more, Fant4stic was the second reboot in ten years, and it was a much harder bomb than the Jessica Alba/Chris Evans ones.

3 - Wait 6 years until they lose the rights to the F4, despite having a shit ton of X-Men movies and spin-offs to develop continuity without having to bring those characters and unnecessarily trying a CU of their own.

4 - Sell the rights to Marvel right away - which would allow for them to still make tons of money off their own X-Men movies, w/all the Deadpool's, Gambit's, X-Force's and New Mutants of the world, AND actually do what they couldn't do in 2015, which make money off these F4 characters, as they not only get the money for the character rights' trade, but also distribution, merchandising and marketing gains (exactly alas Sony and Spider-Man). Meanwhile, Marvel Studios blows its (and fans)' collective loads by bringing in the Skrulls, Kang, Doom, Surfer, GAfuckingLACTUS and so many other iconic characters into the MCU, and actually giving the MCU credible stakes in a world post-Thanos and IW.

Which one sounds the best for any intelligent mind? And I'm assuming Fox are intelligent minds.

7 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Fox has nothing left to do other than to give up the F4 rights if they wanna keep their face (which was washed oh so well by Tim Miller earlier this year, but X-Men: Apocalypse might burn it a little bit again) clean as a diamond. Their rights remain w/Fox until about 2022, since they have to start production of a F4 film at least 7 years of difference between the last one (and, coincidentally, Fant4stic production kicked off in 2014, 7 years after Rise Of The Silver Surfer) or they lose the rights after that. Now, they have four options to do w/the F4 rights:

1 - Say "fuck it all to hard death" and do a sequel/build a CU from Fant4stic, bringing back the actors and either giving a follow-up or placing the characters in a X-Men movie... which, of course, LOL, might as well burn their own money.

2 - Do ANOTHER reboot. Which definitely sounds like a waste of time, money and patience as well. People think Spider-Man had it bad? F4 were tried four fucking times before, three in different continuities, and none of them worked. What's more, Fant4stic was the second reboot in ten years, and it was a much harder bomb than the Jessica Alba/Chris Evans ones.

3 - Wait 6 years until they lose the rights to the F4, despite having a shit ton of X-Men movies and spin-offs to develop continuity without having to bring those characters and unnecessarily trying a CU of their own.

4 - Sell the rights to Marvel right away - which would allow for them to still make tons of money off their own X-Men movies, w/all the Deadpool's, Gambit's, X-Force's and New Mutants of the world, AND actually do what they couldn't do in 2015, which make money off these F4 characters, as they not only get the money for the character rights' trade, but also distribution, merchandising and marketing gains (exactly alas Sony and Spider-Man). Meanwhile, Marvel Studios blows its (and fans)' collective loads by bringing in the Skrulls, Kang, Doom, Surfer, GAfuckingLACTUS and so many other iconic characters into the MCU, and actually giving the MCU credible stakes in a world post-Thanos and IW.

Which one sounds the best for any intelligent mind? And I'm assuming Fox are intelligent minds.

Was going to say they probably aren't worth enough for marvel to buy back from Fox, but since you mention the skrulls and Silver Surfer they might be, but that would work in an Avengers movie. I still do not see even marvel releasing a film with character so tarnished by four (lol) bad films so soon. unlike Spider-Man who had 2 beloved movies, before Disney made the deal with sony. also Fox is probably not going to share with Disney. Sony did that out of desperation, and Fox is probably in the second or third best shape behind Disney right now in terms of properties. so it would have to be a clear buyout and Fox probably would ask a pretty penny for it. the thing is marvel still might be able to last through phase 4 without them. and by the time phase 5 comes around (if it does). they will be running out of ideas anyways and it will be a perfect time to take advantage of them.

10 hours ago, Prime Mover and Shaker said:

Will Inhumans move to Phase 4?  Or is it toast?

From Collider: 

the film is off the schedule entirely. At least for the time being. When I spoke with Feige he was insistent that the studio still planned to adapt Inhumans for the big screen, it just “a matter of when.”

But I kind of have a feeling it will never get made.