Mockingjay Raphael

Jurassic World OS | 1.015B OS | 1.667B WW | China 228m, United Kingdom 100.5m, Japan 74.8m

Can't describe how unoriginal this film is. The only mildly interesting featute of the film is Chris Pratt. It is annoyingly similar to Godzilla which was also made by Legendary Pictures (unsurprisingly).

Overall, a gross similar to Godzilla would not surprise me but I think audiences learnt their lesson from last year. It didn't help that Godzilla had bad reception so I believe this will gross less - especially in North America.

Prediction: $140M in NA, $240M elsewhere (only because of China).

Edited by Quigley

Can't describe how unoriginal this film is. The only mildly interesting featute of the film is Chris Pratt. It is annoyingly similar to Godzilla which was also made by Legendary Pictures (unsurprisingly).

Overall, a gross similar to Godzilla would not surprise me but I think audiences learnt their lesson from last year. It didn't help that Godzilla had bad reception so I believe this will gross less - especially in North America.

Not sure if serious.

JP3D rerelease made 60M in China.

This will make 150M in China.

• Like 4

Not sure if serious.

JP3D rerelease made 60M in China.

This will make 150M in China.

I was serious. I don't get if you're serious though. Godzilla made about $80M and JP 3D made about $60M. How does that guarantee $150M for JW in China?? Edited by Quigley

I was serious. I don't get if you're serious though. Godzilla made about $80M and JP 3D made about $60M. How does that guarantee $150M for JW in China??

2013's 60M is bigger than 2014's 80M in China, since hollywood movies increase 60%+ compared to last year.

• Like 1

Trailer was kinda meh, hope they work up on the dinos a bit in the post production, Having said that i absolutely loved the JP vibes and even though it could've been seen as reductive with the same score I'm more than willing to go to see it on the big screen.
600mln OS, we'll eat this up.

• Like 1

Trailer was kinda meh, hope they work up on the dinos a bit in the post production, Having said that i absolutely loved the JP vibes and even though it could've been seen as reductive with the same score I'm more than willing to go to see it on the big screen.

600mln OS, we'll eat this up.

I agree! $600m OS. People want dinos back!!!

• Like 1

You could not be more wrong here about OS potential..

Were looking at 450-550 mill IMO