Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

Important viewing to all who care about this movie. You need to learn the truth.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsdyahvKN3g

Edited by Manchester by the Tree

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Thats not their tracking, it's industry tracking. They just tweeted it.

Early reactions living up to what I thought: straight horror film.

Hoping for a slasher in space.

Lots of idiots, doing dumb things, killed one by one in a gory manner, final girl. 

Then why why is there tracking for other movies like Pirates and Baywatch lower than the other numbers that are out? I wouldn't be surprised if it is there own projections 

Yeah, not sleeping tonight. Lots of well done horror. I liked it overall, might have even really really liked but the last act descended into a combination of WTF and some clutter. I definitely prefer this movie to Prometheus. Really nice visuals, the 3D looked great. 

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Yeah, not sleeping tonight. Lots of well done horror. I liked it overall, might have even really really liked but the last act descended into a combination of WTF and some clutter. I definitely prefer this movie to Prometheus. Really nice visuals, the 3D looked great. 

It's funny you mention 3D as it's not being released in the U.K. in 3D. Wonder if some territories are getting it in 3D but not others 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Interesting that the studio screened it in 3D; none of the ads here have been saying 3D.

7 hours ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

It was in 3D?

I was so sad because i think it doesn't get 3D, since The trailers don't even mentioned it.

8 hours ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

This is NOT in 3d. I think you saw it some alternate world.

Not going to approach the original Alien or Aliens in terms of reviews or being beloved, but it is for sure better than Prometheus.  It is a pretty straight forward crowd pleasing Alien film by Ridley Scott.

People are going to be happy.  

• Like 10

Matt Zoller Seitz is live-tweeting a rewatch of PROMETHEUS. :lol: