Ethan Hunt

top 50 films for the half decade; Kalo's list begins! (pg. 45)

I've got my list roughly done but there might be a few films I wanna check out before I start. Also I think we're going to do this like Baumer's top of 2014 list, where after I finish someone else picks up and so since there seems to be several people interested in doing a list.

Who's doing lists:

Ethan Hunt

Spaghetti

Panda

Lisa

Treeroy

CoolioD1??

KaloVisor

DAJK

Rorschach

Noctis

If some if you guys wanna switch order or something at some point that can probably be arranged.

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 1

I'm going to start either tonight or tomorrow. One thing to keep in mind there are a lit of movies that I haven't seen and they obviously won't show up on this list, even if they are great films that I would absolutely love if I had seen them they won't show up here. For example I might have loved Big Hero 6 if I had seen it, but I haven't seen t and probably won't until it comes out on DVD so it won't be found on this list.

• Like 1

Without further a do...

50. Tron Legacy

Will this is a fun film. The directional debut of Joseph Kosinki is filled with bright colors and absorbing visuals. The lead of the film is witty and holds his own.  A fun experience in the theater that I didn't give much thought later but an experience Im glad I had

Tron_Legacy_poster.jpg

• Like 8

49. The Chronicals of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

After the dissapointment of Prince Caspian, Dawn Treader was defenitly a step in the right direction for the serise. It's not as good as the first one there isn't even an argument but this film does sucseed in being a fun little adventure. It is apparent that Susan and Peter aren't there and their presence is missed. But Lucy, Edmund and the new additon of Eustace work fine as the leads. The cute mouse (rat?) is back as well. As I said before this film is pure fun adventure

poster.jpg

• Like 6

48. The Lego Movie

This is the first animation to appear on my list. This film is bundle of energy that doesn't slow down. Chris Pratt is both funny and charming as the leading voice. Morgan Freeman also stands out as someone in the cast who did really well. All in all it's a funny movie ( I still like the idea of the double decker couch though.) Now don't get me wrong the ending did have an emotional connection for me but I don't think it was quite as strong as what the movie was going for.

File:The_Lego_Movie_poster.jpg

• Like 8