Ethan Hunt

top 50 films for the half decade; Kalo's list begins! (pg. 45)

After me it's going to be Spaghetti, then Panda, then you, then Baumer, and then CoolioD1 if he ends up doing one. This is the order I think we're going in.

To those thinking of doing lists, just make sure you're ahead of Ruk in that order...

Edited by The Stingray
  • Like 6

41. Real Steel

Hugh Jackman kills it in this movie, just saying. The kid has a good performance as well. This movie delivers exciting robot battles and a wonderful story about a father and his son. The movie had it's humerous moments as well.

• Like 2

40. The Muppets

This movie is really damn charming. You have the Muppet gang all together and it's filled with energy and fun but it's also capable of slowing down and having some more emotional beats. Fozzie Bear is hillarious. Walter is also a nice additon to the Muppets crew.

• Like 9

Out of the movies that I've seen only 1 or 2 are mediocre and none of them are awful so a good job so far even if it is riddled with auto-correct mistakes (but I see you worked on that in the latest batch).

I'll predict Rango as #1 just for the record.

• Like 1

Out of the movies that I've seen only 1 or 2 are mediocre and none of them are awful so a good job so far even if it is riddled with auto-correct mistakes (but I see you worked on that in the latest batch).

I'll predict Rango as #1 just for the record.

Thanks and another good guess.

43. Thor: The Dark World

I know this one is one I might get some flack for putting on here. What can I say though, this gilm plays out like a Saturday morning cartoon. Darcy is hillarious. I like Loki much better in the anti-hero role than I did in the villan role.

No Ethan.

• Like 1

39. Oblivion

This is the first time on this list I get to gush about Tom Cruise. Yeah the man is awosme. Visually this film is pure awsome. The story does include a twist that I wasn't sure how I felt about it but it really payed off in the end. Jack Harper himself was a well developed character,

• Like 2